No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump should resign and face jail time for swindling those people that attended his fake university. Financial fraud is serious. So is bank fraud.
    Oh look, it's misdirection man!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Mister Kenobi, I would like that number as well please.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

If you're serious about checking, I'll give you the number for the alumni association and you can call them yourself to confirm.
        And shall I give you mine to confirm? You really are insufferable.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Oh look, it's misdirection man!
          Oh ****ing please. You and Kidiot do red herrings and bring up Hillary all the time. Hypocrisy.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Oh ****ing please. You and Kidiot do red herrings and bring up Hillary all the time. Hypocrisy.
            Oh look, it's false accusation man!
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Oh look, it's false accusation man!
              Says the guy who constantly attacks Hillary and Obama for false reasons.

So are you going to insult me for eating soy based products? I'm still waiting.

Comment

• Don't bother accusing him of no degree. That was settled many years ago.
                But don't take having one as any proof of having learned anything.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Don't bother accusing him of no degree. That was settled many years ago.
                  But don't take having one as any proof of having learned anything.
                  Dubya.

Yeah. I know. I don't care to know anything about Ben.

If he wants to do a dick waving contest, it won't work with me.

Comment

Misrepresentation on her part is a serious issue because she's been doing it now for 40+ years. She should resign from her position.
                    Says the guy who was just called and concerded on one of the countless misrepresentations hes posted over the years.

As for me, Id like nothing more than to see all the liars and hypocrites kicked out of office. Warren is on that list, though her offense in this regard is rather modest compared to most. You of course are a hypocrite and want to keep adding more liars and hypocrites as long as they agree with your political ideology. That’s why you support Kavanaughs nomination, Trumps presidency, etc.

Comment

• BTW... some depressing news for Kidicious and Benny Boy...

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

Republican chances of holding the House are literally disintegrating. At about October 8th, republican chances of holding the House hit a high of around 26.2%. Now they are around 15%. This may seem like a feeble chance either way, but the lower the percentage, the more seats democrats are likely to capture.

Also an IPSOs poll has democrats reestablishing their double digit lead in the generic ballot. Turns out Kavanaugh has fired up democrats more than it has fired up republicans.

Comment

• Screw the polls. Screw the rhetoric. No one is changing their minds. But they can change their behavior.

I wish everyone - everyone - would just STFU and VOTE November 6th.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Oh I agree. No more of this low turn-out ****. It's time people get out and vote. They should make voting on a weekend. Enough of this super tuesday crap. Either make it on a weekend, or declare the day a national holiday. Drive up turn out. Every other developed country generally have their elections on weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Screw the polls. Screw the rhetoric. No one is changing their minds. But they can change their behavior.

I wish everyone - everyone - would just STFU and VOTE November 6th.
                            Definitely.
                            People not going to voting booths is, why the Britains now have Brexit, despite a majority (and especially young people) not actually wanting it.
                            (the non voters (Anti-Brexiters) unfortunately thought it would be a waste of time, because they didn't think anyone in their right mind would vote pro Brexit)

Regarding the US-Election:
                            Hell, even Democrats in districts gerrymandered for the advantage of a republican should go to the booths ...
                            yes, maybe that the gerrymandering in your district gives the GOP candidate an advantage ...
                            but by nevertheless going to the election you may have the chance to give the GOP a nasty surprise ...
                            winning the district for the Dems by just being the group with the larger voter turnout
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                              Oh I agree. No more of this low turn-out ****. It's time people get out and vote. They should make voting on a weekend. Enough of this super tuesday crap. Either make it on a weekend, or declare the day a national holiday. Drive up turn out. Every other developed country generally have their elections on weekends.
                              I definiely agree ... practically every western democracy has its elections on a sunday or national holiday.
                              With their tradition of having the elections on a normal workday the USA are as unique among the western democracy, as they are with their absence of a universal healthcare system
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I'm not voting just because lol.

I serve different masters.
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X