Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dick Waving Contest"?
    Beat This;
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I bet i can.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Christ. the only one who's got his pants off and his dick out is you. I've never said a thing about your credentials, but you've challenged me, what, 4 times now?

What are you insecure that my dick is bigger?
        You brought up your credentials. I didn't even bring up what I have and the last time I did was several years ago. You probably don't even remember my background.

Well I hear most men that are overweight or obese have smaller dick sizes from certain studies. And since I'm in great shape, rest assured I have you beat there.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Image result for Baghdad Bob
          I am citing well respected 538, benidicious. Try again.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• My point about Russia more about their lack of spending in civil services. It is highly debatable whether the Armata is that great at all and only 100 of them will be built.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-a...ta-tank-2018-3

the autoloader turret may have a different set of problems.

The Russians are citing a lack of budget and are focusing on refurbishing their current T-72 and T-80s, but I believe there is a myriad of technical and practical problems with the Armata.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone...esigns-instead

​​​​​​Impractical technology that could go to **** in a dust storm for example. They are saying lack of budget. Na.... I think they realized how impractical the design really was and they pulled the plug.

Comment

• I asked crew members of a US Abrams tank what they thought about Russia's next-generation T-14 Armata tank.
              • They said it seemed like a capable platform but that its autoloader and automated turret didn't seem practical.
              • They also said the idea that the tank could eventually be unmanned seemed rather unrealistic.
              "Tank crew insists they can't be rendered obsolete" news at 11...

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
                Russian woman charged with attempted US election meddling

The US government has charged a Russian woman for her role in a Kremlin-backed campaign to influence the US mid-term congressional elections next month.

The criminal complaint against Elena Alekseevna Khusyaynova, 44, was revealed by the US Department of Justice on Friday.

It marks the first foreign meddling case in the forthcoming US elections.

Officials say she was the chief accountant for a project to "sow discord in the US political system". What is the allegation?

The charges allege Ms Khusyaynova - who lives in St Petersburg - continues to engage in "information warfare against the United States" by managing a so-called troll farm which posts inflammatory content online.

"The strategic goal of this alleged conspiracy, which continues to this day, is to sow discord in the US political system and to undermine faith in our democratic institutions," US Attorney Zachary Terwilliger said in a statement.

She is charged with conspiracy to defraud the US.

Ms Khusyaynova is accused of running a programme called Project Lakhta, in which her team created online arguments and misinformation to spark division among Americans.

..... What are the Russian talking points?

Officials says the alleged "conspiracy" sought to pit Americans against each other.

Some guidance to the Project Lakhta staff allegedly include:
                • "Brand [Senator John] McCain as an old geezer who has lost it and who long ago belonged in a home for the elderly"
                • Describe Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan as a "loudmouth" and "a complete and absolute nobody incapable of any decisiveness"
                • "Fully support Donald Trump and express the hope that this time around Congress will be forced to act as the president says it should"
                • "Emphasise that if Congress continues to act like the Colonial British government did before the War of Independence, this will call for another revolution"
                The St Petersburg woman is the first to be charged with interfering in the US mid-terms elections.
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The charges allege Ms Khusyaynova - who lives in St Petersburg - continues to engage in "information warfare against the United States" by managing a so-called troll farm which posts inflammatory content online.

"The strategic goal of this alleged conspiracy, which continues to this day, is to sow discord in the US political system and to undermine faith in our democratic institutions," US Attorney Zachary Terwilliger said in a statement.
                  So, she could be Serb's boss?

Comment

• Would you rather be 3.3m tall or 2.43m tall? In basketball, taller is better. When being shot at in a battlefield.......,,
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

"Tank crew insists they can't be rendered obsolete" news at 11...
                    I'll take the word of those experienced at it.

I'm sorry but there is a reason why they drew down the order of 2300 to just about 100. And considering airpower these days and drones, they may have a good reason to have done that.

Money may have had some factor in it I suppose.

Who cares about tanks when your economy basically is crumbling and is stuck around +1.6% GDP Growth for an entire year? And the long term outlook doesn't look good at all... especially when the new administration in Washington takes over in 2020 (and on that I'm very confident)... I can tell you the atmosphere won't be Russia friendly.

Comment

• Some Democrats are calling the Cherokees racist now. Oh brother. No frickin shame. It's not even funny now.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• That's ridiculous, only white people can be racist.

Comment

• I am citing well respected 538, benidicious. Try again.
                          How did they do last presidential election?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You brought up your credentials.
                            Nope. You did.

I didn't even bring up what I have
                            Of course you didn't, because nobody asked you.

You probably don't even remember my background.
                            Yep. I honestly don't care.

Well I hear most men that are overweight or obese have smaller dick sizes from certain studies. And since I'm in great shape, rest assured I have you beat there.
                            LOL. Maybe you should ask Berz, who has met me in the past. There's a few pics of me floating around here, Gian.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• pchang
                              pchang commented
                              Editing a comment
                              So Berz, are you willing to vouch for the size of Ben’s penis?

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
                            That's ridiculous, only Republican people can be racist.
                            Ftfy
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                            X