Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

How did they do last presidential election?
    Are you that dense? It's 2018. Not 2016. Have you been living under a rock? Your party lost a Senate seat in Alabama afterall.

Oh and 538 wasn't that off. And national polling for 2016 was within 1% of accuracy.

Your stupid replies are noted though. From the current trajectory, your party will definitely lose control of the House and by a pretty big margin too. And once the democrats gain control of the various investigative committees in the House, your little leader is in bigger ****ing trouble.

It's so bad right now for you that even Devin Nunes may wind up losing his seat.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You know... I had a response written up to Benidicious, but I know at the end of the day I'm the better person.

Not just with my looks and intelligence, but also something called common sense and reason.

I'm not a willful bigot. I'm quite a pragmatic person, and I'm not about to sacrifice my dignity to try to justify myself to someone like Bendicious.

Sometimes you just know.
      Last edited by Giancarlo; October 20, 2018, 02:49.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Some Democrats are calling the Cherokees racist now. Oh brother. No frickin shame. It's not even funny now.
        Your fake bull**** should be relegated to the fake news thread.

Comment

• 43-37%... Well know racist and white nationalist Steve King is in some trouble. It seems like people of his district aren't particularly happy with him and for an eight term congressman to poll only 43% is a major problem for republicans. This is a deeply red district and JD Scholten is making major strides. An earlier poll gave Steve King a +10% (41-31%). Will this be enough to pit JD Scholten over the edge? I'm not sure. An upset could be in cards as people in his district suffer from tariffs and some resentment builds over the way they are being depicted by King.

Steve King refuses to hold town halls and even spend time in his district.

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/n...-says-20180915

It seems he prefers spending time in Austria giving nasty interviews to propaganda pieces.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0a8f17eec6001

Anyways, the fact he only scores in the lower 40s% with his opponent nipping away at his heels, could wind up with another Conor Lamb type of situation. An eight term incumbent is well known already and should be scoring in at least the lower-mid 50s.

​​​

Comment

• Are you that dense? It's 2018. Not 2016.
            Yes, and? How does it change the fact that 538 really isn't all that accurate. They got the call wrong last time. Why would they be different this time?

Your stupid replies are noted though. From the current trajectory, your party will definitely lose control of the House and by a pretty big margin too.
            According to whom? 538 who said the same thing in 2016? The trend has been pretty consistent in the left losing ground over their inquisition of Kavanaugh.

First you said you were going to win the senate, and then you backpedalled on that. Then you said you were going to dominate the house, then you backpedalled on that.

Now it's that you'll take control of the house. Tomorrow it will be the moral victory of gaining seats in the house.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Well know racist and white nationalist Steve King is in some trouble.
              Interesting. Given your comments in this thread that white people are the sole purveyor of ignorance in America, on what grounds would you regard Steve King as 'racist'?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Yes, and? How does it change the fact that 538 really isn't all that accurate. They got the call wrong last time. Why would they be different this time?

According to whom? 538 who said the same thing in 2016? The trend has been pretty consistent in the left losing ground over their inquisition of Kavanaugh.

First you said you were going to win the senate, and then you backpedalled on that. Then you said you were going to dominate the house, then you backpedalled on that.

Now it's that you'll take control of the house. Tomorrow it will be the moral victory of gaining seats in the house.
                The left losing ground... Based off of what? Trumps poll numbers haven't changed, nor have numbers changed in the House. Not losing ground.

And the idiocy continues. I am only talking about the House. Not the Senate. You clearly have a reading comprehension problem. I'm not backpedaling on anything. My projection is 240-260 seats for democrats, and 175-195 for republicans. That's called dominating.

It is a different time, benny boy.

Yes, you will lose control of the House. Just accept it. Democrats will take it over. That's called dominating and not back tracking.

Comment

Interesting. Given your comments in this thread that white people are the sole purveyor of ignorance in America, on what grounds would you regard Steve King as 'racist'?
                  Based on the interviews and rhetoric he has given to the media, including the second article I posted. Interesting isn't it? It doesn't surprise me a putz like you is defending him.

Comment

• The majority don't want Christofascists who tell people how to live in control. Yes, I think you will lose the entire Congress next month, including the Senate.

I don't backpedal on anything. If I were to do so, I'd be a republican. I'm certainly not.
                    Last edited by Giancarlo; October 20, 2018, 11:46.

Comment

• Reply all you want. I'm done. May this site rest in peace.

Comment

• The left losing ground... Based off of what? Trumps poll numbers haven't changed, nor have numbers changed in the House. Not losing ground.
                        I notice you explicitly avoid mentioning the Senate. They went from being ahead in most and challenging in places like Tennessee, to being down double digits.

And the idiocy continues. I am only talking about the House. Not the Senate.
                        Of course you are because you've conceded the Senate. That's why you don't talk about it.

You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.
                        Hardly. I just find it interesting how your predictions shift like Baghdad Bob.

Yes, you will lose control of the House. Just accept it. Democrats will take it over. That's called dominating and not back tracking.
                        And the Infidels will be driven out of Iraq too I suppose, eh?

Comment

• It doesn't surprise me a putz like you is defending him.
                          Where? You seem quite well acquainted with racism at least against white people, so I naturally assumed that you had extensive insight.

Comment

I regard him as a POS who's views on most if not all things are appalling.

I much prefer the other Stephen King.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Standard sized condoms turn out to be too big for US penisses and keep slipping off

The average erect penis in America is 5.57 inches, about an inch shorter than the standard condom size. The FDA has made a policy change that will allow companies to make smaller condoms.
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                                Standard sized condoms turn out to be too big for US penisses and keep slipping off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...r-penises.html
                                Apparently, India has a similar problem.
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X