• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the perils of unchecked chinese immigration

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      the perils of unchecked chinese immigration
      Maybe Trump should think twice about having the border wall built ...
      perhaps the steady latino immigration is a factor that keeps the average US penis size from decreasing further
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• proteus, what I said was pretty racist (and was for pchang) you keep going like you don't understand that fact? and add up a second racist stereotype. anyway I know you're not bad but gotta work on your sense of humour a bit? doing good anyway

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Admit it. You like it better up the butt when it’s not too big.

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        proteus, what I said was pretty racist (and was for pchang) you keep going like you don't understand that fact? and add up a second racist stereotype. anyway I know you're not bad but gotta work on your sense of humour a bit? doing good anyway
        I am sure, Latinos won't mind my racist stereotypes regarding their penis size.
        Some white (supremacist) US-Americans, like Kid, on the other hand, might get quite infuriated
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• BREAKING: Trump announces that the United States will pull out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty that the US has been in for 31 years. Welcome back to the Cold War. This time it's scarier And no, It's not Obama, or Hillary or the Democrat's fault. It's ALL TRUMP!

[cynism]
          Good that there is no warmongering PotUS Hillary ... she would surely pull out the USA out of all those longstanding treaties which have made the world peaceful and safe (and ensured international cooperation) for decades
          [/cynism]

Comment

• Something that is very useful for Putin, I guess.
            The USA gets the negative PR fallout (from pulling out of the treaty) and russia is able to increase its short/medium range nuclear capabilities in order to threaten neighboring countries

Putins investment in Donnie pays off
            Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 20, 2018, 18:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              Something that is very useful for Putin, I guess.
              The USA gets the negative PR fallout (from pulling out of the treaty) and russia is able to increase its short/medium range nuclear capabilities in order to threaten neighboring countries

Putins investment in Donnie pays off
              You mean the missiles they built anyways and when confronted about it being a treaty violation responded with something along the lines of "No, You're a Treaty Violation!" while sticking up it's middle finger?
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

You mean the missiles they built anyways and when confronted about it being a treaty violation responded with something along the lines of "No, You're a Treaty Violation!" while sticking up it's middle finger?
                But without the treaty they can build them openly and let everyone know they have them ... much more threatening

Comment

• "Get to the poll, because if not, you are going to have another two or another six years of this craziness." Michael Cohen, Donald Trump's former lawyer, tells Americans to vote against the President and the Republican Party.
                  https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/stat...44486376394752

Even Trumps former Attorney/Fixer is finished with Trump and the GOP and has returned to the light side of the force
                  This from someone who, just a year ago, said he would catch a bullet for Trump.
                  Donnie surely is a maste in raising the unquestioned loyality from his underlings ... not
                  Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 21, 2018, 10:36.

Comment

https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/stat...44486376394752

Even Trumps former Attorney/Fixer is finished with Trump and the GOP and has returned to the light side of the force
                    This from someone who, just a year ago, said he would catch a bullet for Trump.
                    Donnie surely is a maste in raising the unquestioned loyality from his underlings ... not
                    Even a criminal. Wow. Another criminal D.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Even a criminal. Wow. Another criminal D.
                      He commited his crimes on the orders of Donnie

Comment

He commited his crimes on the orders of Donnie
                        #believeantitrumpers

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

#believeantitrumpers
                          More chances to believe in truth this way, as if you believed Donnie and his propaganda network

Comment

More chances to believe in truth this way, as if you believed Donnie and his propaganda network
                            All you do is lie and smear people.

Comment

• Trumpery... look it up! It predated Donald by over 400 years, from the Old French tromperie meaning deceive...
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X