No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttigieg campaign paid firm that developed voting app blamed for Iowa caucus delays

Comment

• Gameshow Host surprises military family with 'who' is behind door #1
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The Mormon resistance is laudable. Maybe they should get their spaceship back in Expanse season 5.
        Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
          The Mormon resistance is laudable. Maybe they should get their spaceship back in Expanse season 5.
          So they can start a colony in the Arachnid Quarantine Zone?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• They'll set out to bring the teachings of the LORD to the Arachnids, converting them to peaceful hippies
            Blah

Comment

• Trump has put Pence in charge of fighting the coronavirus. Everybody pray.

Actually, that is the entire plan.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I guess it's good that there's no vaccine yet, since Pence would probably tell people it was dangerous and not get one.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Trump has put Pence in charge of fighting the coronavirus.
                  I just read he is the "coronavirus czar" now. Sounds it's more about ruling over cell cultures or something.
                  Blah

Comment

• More about controlling what government officials can say about the virus. Because you know ... er ... you shouldn’t know.

Comment

• The really scary part is: why not Jared? Is this an admission that controlling the coronavirus is even harder than peace in the Middle East?

Comment

• Supposedly there is now panic buying and runs on stores in some locations though, thankfully, this does not appear wide spread at this time.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X