X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeBro
    started a topic Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

King Salman suffers a technical malfunction when arriving for talks in Russia.

• Kidicious
    replied
    Well the two squad members were openly planning to travel with radical anti-semites. Now other Democrats are planning to punish Israel. Conspiracy theories are sometimes the result of common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I will protect rhem at all costs!
    Good trade

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

This whole thing is a scheme to attack Israel.
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Gee, another conspiracy theory. Imagine my shock!

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    I will protect rhem at all costs!

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    The NRA is telling members to rename their AR-15s MS-13 so that the Democrats will protect rhem.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Israel doesn't have a right to receive billions of dollars in aid from the US government
    This whole thing is a scheme to attack Israel. Maybe you people are falling for it or maybe you are like co-conspirators. Idk

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    You keep forgetting that they originally said ok to their trip and didn't deny them until our 5 year old president put the screws to them.
    It's Trump that's intolerant.
    Gee, another conspiracy theory. Imagine my shock!

Leave a comment:

• Meticulous Man
    replied
    BeBro und Proteus_MST haben etwa eine Woche als "gefährlich" gegolten.

Auch Greta ist nicht mehr ohne Gefahr.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190820_193843.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	309.3 KB
ID:	9379256

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Trump is your 2 1/2 year (old) president... don't give him more credit than he deserves.

• rah
    replied
    You keep forgetting that they originally said ok to their trip and didn't deny them until our 5 year old president put the screws to them.
    It's Trump that's intolerant.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Israel doesn't have a right to receive billions of dollars in aid from the US government
    That's true but has nothing to do with them being intolerant of anti-semites. Intolerance is a natural reaction to anti-semitism especially for Jewish people. But some people want to talk about money for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    Yes I believe he apologized. There was a direct quote in the paper.
    I claimed nothing more. At no time did I support what he did. You just like to make up crap and think people will pay attention.
    And go and actually read the article. Heaven forbid you might learn something.
    I read Breitbart. NBC was about how someone apologized. I guess some people are interested in someone apologizing but that's not news.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Yes I believe he apologized. There was a direct quote in the paper.
    I claimed nothing more. At no time did I support what he did. You just like to make up crap and think people will pay attention.
    And go and actually read the article. Heaven forbid you might learn something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X