Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeBMan
    replied
    I noticed the press conference in Trump tower reg. Charlottesville was in an area with fully golden walls. Not only did I wonder who paid for them, I was also pleased to see another rich guy wasting his gold ducats for overly pompous, kitschy, and generally bad-taste appearances. This Saudi dude's golden escalator goes into the same direction

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Russian tampering with the escalator process! Hopefully this incident will not escalate tensions between these two oil producing nations.

Imagine if this would have happened when Donald Trump was announcing his candidacy! No, just imagine it. Donald Trump stuck on an escalator for the entire primaries. Oh what could have been ... *wipes tear from eye*

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Wow, when it happened, he actually improvised and walked the stairs on foot.
    Creative thinking out of the box

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Wow, when it happened, he actually improvised and walked the stairs on foot.
    Guess this ability of rapid thinking is, what differentiates a leader from a pawn

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    started a topic Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

King Salman suffers a technical malfunction when arriving for talks in Russia.
Working...
X