Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wezil
    replied
    The US is well past civil discourse. De Niro is a sympton not the cause.

Yes, Trump was elected President. He has also brought the office into disrepute. Worse, his party has been cheer leading the entire damn spectacle.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    commented on 's reply
    If they are supposed to get paid by Trump, it is no surprise that they leave becuase of "an issue with payment of legal bills." ... after all Trump is infamous for his payment behavior ... even among attorneys

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    the canado-germans (+dinner) must be discussing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVWxQvlgRrM some observations: 1. trump is the elected leader of the I killed all the indians country. maybe some respect? not for trup, for those who voted trump. or do you really want to say to half your country (and more) freck you? If I did, we would not get along (and we already had a civil war) 2. it is reprehensible that de niro said **** trump. yes. but it also takes guts 3. a frecking packed house of privilieged arseholes applaudes? good luck in bringing the "message" across to the people 4. some "live TV" you have over there. beep over words means delayed broadcasting. not live. big brother loves you

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    The EU gets less money because they don't collect the tariff. The federal government does. But the objective is to get them to open market's

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Trump has called De Niro "A very low IQ individual".

I think you're right.
    What's kinda funny is that De Niro played a Trumpish politician in Machete.
    Now here's a video from the 2016 elec.. I mean the 2010 cinematic masterpiece Machete.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    The lawyers (McDermott, Will & Emery) will stay with Cohen until the review of documents is complete (deadline this Friday). The reason they are leaving is reported as "an issue with payment of legal bills." Which is both ironic and hilarious.

• Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Not quite, they think that they are bigly yuuuge geniuses and everyone else is stoopid.
    Trump has called De Niro "A very low IQ individual".

I think you're right.

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    Dinner - What do you think Cohen knows? It would be speculation obviously, but I'm curious.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    It never gets boring with the Trump administration

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/tru...p-soon-report/

Michael Cohen's lawyers, who were getting paid by Trump, are quitting and running away so it appears Cohen either has made a deal to flip or he is making a deal to flip. Then the dirty laundry all gets to see the light of day.

Break out your popcorn, boys, and don't forget extra butter but leave the salt off as the tears of the Trumpanzees promise to be very salty indeed.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    That video is the most public and obvious proof that Trump's entire presidency is all about self-enrichment. It's like a cross between a movie trailer and a time-share pitch.

He basically views North Korea as an investment opportunity. Hey, forget their massive, ongoing human rights violations -- look at those beaches!

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    So the EU gets more money and US firms pay higher prices, meaning Americans will pay more for the finished goods.
    That does not sound like winning.

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Ok, after watching that video I’m ready for it all to end. WTF? Sounded like a sales pitch for some multilevel marketing scheme that hasn’t quite finished their PDF and affiliate structure yet ... but decided to pay $5 to get a stock motivation video off fiverr and start recruiting suckers anyway.
    Totally fitting for a snakeoil salesman like Trump, I have to admit

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Ok, after watching that video I’m ready for it all to end. WTF? Sounded like a sales pitch for some multilevel marketing scheme that hasn’t quite finished their PDF and affiliate structure yet ... but decided to pay $5 to get a stock motivation video off fiverr and start recruiting suckers anyway.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    The prob is of course that there's noone left to make peace with after he turned everyone into enemies which he made peace with.

That's when we should start to be concerned about WW3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X