replied

I'd make a joke that maybe it was kid but the article said
    He and a group of friends
    so we know it wasn't him.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Man 'cements microwave to head' in Wolverhampton
    Why someone would decide that cementing their head inside a microwave is beyond me..
    Fire crews took an hour to free the man who "could have suffocated" in the prank.

Leave a comment:

• self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post
    Or - we could stop flirting and force women to make the first move.......

Then sit back and watch homosapiens go extinct.
    perhaps that's just for the best. We were doing so well right up until everything started spiraling out of control.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Or - we could stop flirting and force women to make the first move.......

Then sit back and watch homosapiens go extinct.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I just read an article from a feminist that is worried about the metoo campaign. There was worry that all it would take would be a few false accusations that took down a few good men and that the campaign could backfire and be viewed as a militant feminist thing. That men in business might say that the best way to protect themselves is to just not hire women. Problem solved. My only concern is for those that were just innocently flirting. If the women was into the man it's a date, but if not, it's harassment. It can be a fine line. Yes there are many pigs out there, but I don't know if it all should be considered harassment. It's obvious when there are threats or inappropriate touching, but when it's flirting, it may not be.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Congrats to the #metoo-campaign for being named person of the year

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I can just imagine the Judge examining the evidence.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    1st amedment and womens rights defended in Washington

Bare Barristas ... bare-ristas ... who used to serve coffeee in nothing but Bikinis or pieces of Lingerie, were forbidden to go about their business in their work-outfits by the City of Everett (Washington).
    They sued against this new rule, arguing that the rule was a volation of the 1st amenment right of expression (sexpresssion) and that the rule was riddled with terms not easily unerstandable (ike "anal cleft").

The court now sided with the bare-ristas and declared the rule by the city coucil of Everett to be unconstitutional.

Bikini baristas in Washington have won a court battle allowing them to continue serving scantily-clad coffee.

So don't worry, if you have to go to Everett in the summer next year, you won't miss out on having your coffeee served by a bare-rista

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Now for a commercial Break:

Trumpy ... the cuddly bear ... a Must Have for every Trumpster

Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 3, 2017, 16:32.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    British Parliament finds clear words for 45

8,656 Likes, 288 Comments - AGirlHasNoPresident (@agirlhasnopresident) on Instagram: "They don’t want him there. They’re talking about not wanting a US President into their countr..."

To sum it up:
    "They don't want a Racist who stirs up racial hatred in the country to come to the UK ... and if he comes he might get arrested"

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I'm not sure Trump has a solid grasp of how time works.
    He thinks it's a magazine.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    I'm not sure Trump has a solid grasp of how time works.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Interesting ... obviously Trump already at the time of Flynns firing, knew that Flynn lied to the FBI.
    Trump himself admitted it on Twitter:
    I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. ...
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...07006526959618

Does this mean that Trump obstructed justice?

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/2/167279...es-obstruction

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Comeys reaction to Flynns indictment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcKtEUUg4Qa/
    • comey“But let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream” Amos 5:24

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Mueller delivers on Trumps promises to drain the swamp

And Flynn was greeted by "Lock him up"-Chants on his way between police car and court

https://twitter.com/TheRickyDavila/s...38765937852416

Leave a comment:

Working...
X