• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

SRAWMAN!
    Now you are so unhinged you can't even spell.

A real strawman is crediting Trump for something he had nothing to do with (the already strong economy - Thanks Obama!). Or trying to credit the ******* for my personal economic position which I have built up on my own.

This is why his approval ratings are ****.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Inflation can't climb substantially to 2.9%. You are so ridiculous it's not even funny.
    It was lower and climbed significantly. Open your ****ing eyes for once please.

Americans are not able to purchase as many products and many are now hurting because of tariffs. The collapsing dollar is hurting spending power.
    Last edited by Giancarlo; July 30, 2018, 16:25.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Now you are just downright lying. Wrong. The DOJs own press release and directive gave Mueller that power.
    SRAWMAN!

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Inflation has climbed significantly under Trump. That isn't low. Its the highest its been since the Bush years. People's disposable incomes are either flat or actually down.

Job growth was higher under Obama.

These are facts you need to grasp.

Btw, GDP growth has been cut to 2%. Far weaker than Obama.
    Inflation can't climb substantially to 2.9%. You are so ridiculous it's not even funny.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

This is s strawman. To simplify my argument, if Trump didn't obstruct justice and collude with Russian than Mueller's appointment isn't justified, and continuing the investigation is an abuse of power.
    Now you are just downright lying. Wrong. The DOJs own press release and directive gave Mueller that power.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

Democrats: Trump's tax cuts are a scam. They are creating so many jobs that people have two jobs. AND INFLATION!

Conservatives: What is the inflation rate?

Democrats: 2.9%!

Inflation has climbed significantly under Trump. That isn't low. Its the highest its been since the Bush years. People's disposable incomes are either flat or actually down.

Job growth was higher under Obama.

These are facts you need to grasp.

Btw, GDP growth has been cut to 2%. Far weaker than Obama.
    Last edited by Giancarlo; July 30, 2018, 15:53.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

More Faux News/Trumptweet/Giuliani talking points. Technically incorrect, of course. Here are the facts, as described by The Economist:

So you see, indicting people for committing crimes that become evident during the investigation IS PART OF HIS JOB. But apparently, you'd rather see known criminals run free.

Have some more Kool-Aid, Kid.

Oh, and here's the link - just in case you'd like some actual information.
    https://www.economist.com/leaders/20...ob-description
    This is s strawman. To simplify my argument, if Trump didn't obstruct justice and collude with Russian than Mueller's appointment isn't justified, and continuing the investigation is an abuse of power.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

Economic growth and job growth were far better under Obama. Inflation is up eating into the wages and salaries of Americans under Trump. Trump has had and continues to hold extremely ****ty approval ratings. In the past two weeks, his approval rating has started to drop again. If Americans love the tax scam, explain the ****ty numbers and even worse numbers for the GOP in the House. Come November, the GOP will lose control of the House. It will get even more interesting when Randy Bryce takes Paul Ryan's old seat.

By the way, I am making more money because I credit that to California. Not to Donny the moron. Thanks Jerry Brown!
    Democrats: Trump's tax cuts are a scam. They are creating so many jobs that people have two jobs. AND INFLATION!

Conservatives: What is the inflation rate?

Democrats: 2.9%!

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    And any other matters that arise... Thanks for posting that, jrabbit.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied

The fact is that he was hired when Comey was fired supposedly because of collusion. He must PROVE collusion or he is abusing power, so is every person in power that enables him. Indicting people for unrelated matters IS THE HOAX
    More Faux News/Trumptweet/Giuliani talking points. Technically incorrect, of course. Here are the facts, as described by The Economist:

To think clearly about what Mr Mueller is up to, it helps to recall the terms of his appointment. The special counsel has been told by the Justice Department to investigate links or co-ordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with Mr Trump’s presidential campaign, and any other matters that arise directly from that endeavour. Unlike the three separate congressional inquiries into Russian government meddling in last year’s election, Mr Mueller is authorised to prosecute anyone who committed a federal crime.
    So you see, indicting people for committing crimes that become evident during the investigation IS PART OF HIS JOB. But apparently, you'd rather see known criminals run free.

Have some more Kool-Aid, Kid.

Oh, and here's the link - just in case you'd like some actual information.
    He’s not there to pursue Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, but to safeguard elections. Surely Americans can unite around that?

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

The fact is that he was hired when Comey was fired supposedly because of collusion. He must PROVE collusion or he is abusing power, so is every person in power that enables him. Indicting people for unrelated matters IS THE HOAX
    He is proving it and he isn't abusing power. Get some facts please for a change. The only abuser here is the asshat sitting in the oval office. And there is no hoax. Many of Trumps colleagues were indicted for conspiracy against America, including Manafort.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied

I'm only interested in facts. The facts are that the economy has improved and you even admit that YOU are making more money. Do you have any evidence that the tax cuts are a scam?
    Economic growth and job growth were far better under Obama. Inflation is up eating into the wages and salaries of Americans under Trump. Trump has had and continues to hold extremely ****ty approval ratings. In the past two weeks, his approval rating has started to drop again. If Americans love the tax scam, explain the ****ty numbers and even worse numbers for the GOP in the House. Come November, the GOP will lose control of the House. It will get even more interesting when Randy Bryce takes Paul Ryan's old seat.

By the way, I am making more money because I credit that to California. Not to Donny the moron. Thanks Jerry Brown!

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    So that's you big response to being proved wrong once again...

And as usual, please quote where I said it was a scam... oh, that's right, you can't
    You just keep making crap up as usual
    Thanks for proving that a lot of democrats think tax cuts are a scam.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

My salary has jumped the past two years, but I don't give the orange moron in chief any credit for that. And the tax cut did little to nothing. Costs and inflation are jumping upwards. And I think the President is doing a ****ty job (and so do most Americans according to RCP polling average). Even Rasmussen has Trump in the ****ter.

So you got the $1.50 extra every week? Remember what Paul Ryan has said.

Edit: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

Most think he's doing a **** job, including the conservative pollsters.
    I'm only interested in facts. The facts are that the economy has improved and you even admit that YOU are making more money. Do you have any evidence that the tax cuts are a scam?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied

When there is evidence of multiple crimes, the special counsel (not council) can prosecute. He was given explicit authority by Sessions own DOJ. TRY AGAIN, please. If evidence of money laundering, illegal hacking and conspiracy are found, he can prosecute all of those crimes. Learn the facts please.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X