X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability?
    It's called a Dinner. Or a Oerdin

Leave a comment:

• self biased
    replied
    For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability?
    Not that word. Granted, it'd also be gangbusters if people didn't sling personal insults around like they so often do, but then again we've got a pretty low bar here.

Also, was that request an official position of a moderator or was it just a personal request from one poster to another?
    Consider it an official Moderator Request.

I know for a fact that i've used that word in the past at my time here at Apolyton. I've also come to realize how shitty of me it was to do so. I can't change the past, but I can at least try to be better than I used to be.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability? Also, was that request an official position of a moderator or was it just a personal request from one poster to another?
    Idiot, stupid, moron ... there's a long list of them. Though insults themselves can become problematic if overdone. But in general, just stay away from things which would be (and/or historically have been) considered stereotypical slurs to groups of people.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Kidicious's mind and emotions are not in harmony ATM.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability? Also, was that request an official position of a moderator or was it just a personal request from one poster to another?

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    A real man would have just admitted it was probably a bad word to use and just said OK.
    But we know our Kidiot isn't one since he ignored the correction and went with his usual plan b (a different insult.)

Could you get any lower?

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Oh man, you are one frickin tough guy!
    I will assume you haven't read your PM yet.
    Last warning

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

And I second that... do it again Kid, and you will be taking a vacation
    Oh man, you are one frickin tough guy!

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post

please stop using the word retard or any conceivable derivative of that word as an insult.
    And I second that... do it again Kid, and you will be taking a vacation

Leave a comment:

• self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't care what you laugh at but calling people Hitler and then laughing isn't funny ... except to libtards. But that's not a complaint.
    please stop using the word retard or any conceivable derivative of that word as an insult.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    Please quote where he called someone Hitler then laughed. That should keep you buys for awhile.
    Hey Kidiot... what he said.
    I don't think I've EVER called anybody Hitler on this site or any site.
    So again, Kidiot lying like usual. Just par for the course for him, but that's OK, he thinks that's ethical

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Please quote where he called someone Hitler then laughed. That should keep you buys for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Kidicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

Feel free to laugh all you want...
    But most of the World is laughing at Trump... and you voted for that clown.
    You should stop complaining when people laugh at him, because he is one of the biggest morons this country has ever elected.
    I don't care what you laugh at but calling people Hitler and then laughing isn't funny ... except to libtards. But that's not a complaint.

Leave a comment:

• spambot
    commented on 's reply
    I get it, you hate women.

• Proteus_MST
    replied

(the Times image is fake ... which is totally in tradition with Donnie himself displaying fake Times covers in his golf resorts, however )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X