• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Avoiding the actual question, as usual.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    I love how you unquestioningly accept mainstream media sources when they support your narrative, but always call them fake news that no one should ever belive when they don't.

• Ming
    replied
    Trump behind all of them... all the polls

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    Was Lincoln a dictator

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Except when Trump decides to play dictator? Tell us, what would you have said if Obama did this same thing?

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Warren ahead in Iowa, new poll

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Yeah, CNN too. But Fredo didn't ask about the affidavits

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Incredible response. Funny how you don't respond to some "whistleblower" claim that Trump committed treason or whatever it is.

Yes, we will see them and it's the biggest scandal ever. But you response is "let's also see what Trump asked about Biden." That's like comparing jaywalking to mass murder. But whatever.
    Uhhhh...
    Gee, all I asked for is the facts to be brought out into the open on both sides of this one. I made no comparison what so ever. You seem to be the only one doing that.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    We already know what this is about from the WSJ source. Trump asked him to cooperate with Guiliani. Guiliani is trying to get evidence on Spygate. He can ask that Biden be investigated. It was Ok to investigate the allegations against Trump on Russian collusion. But there isn't a video on the internet of Trump bragging about how he pressured a foreign government to fire a prosecutor that was prosecuting his son.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

Good... then let's see them. And let's also review all the discussions he had about Biden with foreign operatives...
    Incredible response. Funny how you don't respond to some "whistleblower" claim that Trump committed treason or whatever it is.

Yes, we will see them and it's the biggest scandal ever. But you response is "let's also see what Trump asked about Biden." That's like comparing jaywalking to mass murder. But whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Guiliani has 5 signed affidavits for foreign operatives that say they were IN THE WHITE HOUSE fixing the 2016 election.
    Good... then let's see them. And let's also review all the discussions he had about Biden with foreign operatives...

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    States rights is generally good.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Also, I thought the GOP was the party of states rights.

• rah
    replied

Didn't know you were a climate alarmist. But I should have figured.
    Do you deny that the climate is damaging our planet? Just want it on record.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Guiliani has 5 signed affidavits for foreign operatives that say they were IN THE WHITE HOUSE fixing the 2016 election.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X