Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rah
    replied
    No, I can't see many teenagers that would attempt that but there are always a few out there.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Couldn't find anything about how Greta and her crew are getting home but I learn some things from this article...
    Greta Thunberg has set sail for New York, avoiding a plane journey for environmental reasons, but will her transatlantic trip really be 100% zero carbon?

1) Boat is not zero emissions when construction is counted.
    2) The boat is not comfortable. No kitchen. No toilet.

So the boat would have to be used many times for it to limit emissions. I have to give her credit for making a one way trip atleast. I don't know any teenagers that would do that even to save the planet.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Haven't found anything in print about Greta's crew flying back, but I found this funny.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...o-new-york/amp
    Maybe overdone but not hilarious funny. Your reaction just seems to highlight your issue with women.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    The survey, which was conducted from September 15 to September 17, found that Biden had a double-digit lead on Trump. The former vice president had 52 percent support among voters, while Trump garnered just 38 percent support. These results were similar to a Fox poll conducted in early August, which showed Biden with 50 percent support compared to Trump's 38 percent.

Sanders was the second most favored Democrat when put in a head-to-head matchup against Trump. The poll showed the Vermont lawmaker up by eight percentage points, with 48 percent support among voters compared to Trump's 40 percent.

Rounding out the top three candidates was Warren, who has continued to rise in the polls during the Democratic primary to gain ground on Biden and Sanders. The Fox survey found Warren ahead of Trump by six percentage points, with 46 percent of voters backing her White House bid.

The poll also showed Harris ahead of Trump with 42 percent support to his 40 percent. But the California senator fell within the survey's margin of error, which was three percentage points.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Haven't found anything in print about Greta's crew flying back, but I found this funny.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    It was kind of funny hearing a new report every couple of hours of a different incident. Hard to apologize when there's a new one coming out

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    The Canadian leader says that he doesn't remember how many times he put on blackface.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    More like Lincoln

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Trump is going to make California great again.
    #statesrights

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Trump is going to make California great again.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    “Was a Russian real estate deal being pushed on the Trump Organization part of a set-up by a FBI/CIA informant? The new Judicial Watch lawsuit attempts to shed light on what could be another aspect of Deep State abusive Spygate operation targeting President Trump,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in the statement announcing the new suit.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    JR,

"Before appearing in the Trump-Russia probe, Felix Sater traveled throughout Central Asia gathering intelligence on the Taliban for the U.S. government, according to a decade-old court filing unsealed Friday. " https://www.thedailybeast.com/felix-...s-intelligence

Comments didn't work

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Ever bother to read it? Ever bother to learn the exclusions?

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I heard it on the radio but I'll look for one.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    The article I read didn't mention that. Do you have a link?
    If it's true it is pretty funny and hypocritical .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X