Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Barr and Durham must have articulable facts that indicate that crimes were committed to travel with teams to Italy, Australia and Ukraine.

Leave a comment:

• Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    I still cannot see Kidiot's posts! This forum is great!
    Enjoy your koolaid

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    replied
    I still cannot see Kidiot's posts! This forum is great!

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    commented on 's reply
    Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by pchang View Post
    Apparently, there is a Monmouth poll where 40% of self identified Republicans do not believe that Trump even mentioned the Bidens during his Ukraine call.
    How many Ds believe that Schiff was reading from the transcript, besides Pelosi?

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    He's trying to make an example of Mitt Romney, lol

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Apparently, there is a Monmouth poll where 40% of self identified Republicans do not believe that Trump even mentioned the Bidens during his Ukraine call.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    WTF are you talking about? He doesn't have direct knowledge of anything. The Ukrainians said there is nothing wrong. He's not a whistleblower. WTF is wrong with you?

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Even enemies of the state get due process. But between this topic and your Trayvon ramblings, it's clear that you don't support the rule of law in America. Some people would call you a fascist.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    JW has documents showing that Rosenstein was seriously planning to wear a wire during a secret interrogation of POTUS

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    He's an enemy of America.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    And his whistle-blower complaint is being suppressed in direct contravention of the law, by the usual suspects.

• Kidlicious
    replied
    For those who have trouble knowing what the real story is, a person in the government officially made a false accusation against the President and he is being supported by the usual suspects.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't read the WSJ article because they made it subscription only, but who thinks it's fake? I didn't know people were calling it fake news.
Working...
X