Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I will mark this day as the first day that anyone was threatened with banning for bigotry against soyboys.
    So you have prejudices against people who eat soy products instead of meat?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I will mark this day as the first day that anyone was threatened with banning for bigotry against soyboys.
      And I will mark this day as one date closer to you getting tossed yet again...
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I like soy milk and moving more towards vegetarianism. You have a problem with me?

I personally don't think killing animals for meat is particularly appetizing. You are just a flat out bigot.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• She had listed herself as Native American in a law directory. (I don’t think she should have.)
              Misrepresentation on her part is a serious issue because she's been doing it now for 40+ years. She should resign from her position.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You have no degree
                Is that your final answer, Gian? Yes, I do. I graduated back in 2007.

Full four year degree from an accredited school here in Canada.

I'll be happy to refer you to the alumni department who can confirm for you.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Misrepresentation on her part is a serious issue because she's been doing it now for 40+ years. She should resign from her position.
                  As soon as Trump resigns for misrepresenting himself as a successful businessman for the last 40+ years I'll agree that she should also.
                  (and she probably will when she runs for President where lying is obviously not a hindrance. )
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Is that your final answer, Gian? Yes, I do. I graduated back in 2007.

Full four year degree from an accredited school here in Canada.

I'll be happy to refer you to the alumni department who can confirm for you.
                    A print up from Google doesn't count.

Want me to post mine? It's more than one lol.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Misrepresentation on her part is a serious issue because she's been doing it now for 40+ years. She should resign from her position.
                      Says the guy who supports a party full of cheats.

Trump should resign and face jail time for swindling those people that attended his fake university. Financial fraud is serious. So is bank fraud.

Comment

• So if Benny boy support Trump and Kavanaugh, but wants Warren to resign... What about this beauty:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0a8f17eea199c

This reeks of real estate corruption. In Spain, the former Prime Minister got booted out because of real estate fraud similar to this. Many top leaders in the conservative Popular Party ended up going to prison for anywhere from 10 to 300 years (life).

Or this:

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...b0a8f17ee9eda1

Or this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...8-10?r=UK&IR=T

• The Trump Organization does not have any buildings in Saudi Arabia, but his businesses have accepted large amounts of money from the Saudi government.
                        How much more evidence do we need that Trump is a lying corrupt idiot? He doesn't even try to hide it.

Comment

• If you try to hide it, then when it's discovered it's big news. If you don't try to hide it, it's just old news. It has been quite effective for him, I have to give him that.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This may bring in loits of votes.

Hopefully for ther democrats

Mitch McConnel has announced that the GOP will, once again, try to repeal Obamacare, if the party does well in the Midterms

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Mitch is in dream land.

Comment

• A print up from Google doesn't count.
                                If you're serious about checking, I'll give you the number for the alumni association and you can call them yourself to confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X