Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Hmmmm. Wonder why #believewomen #whitepeopleareracist twits haven't posted this ....

Falsely accusing a 9 year old boy of sexual assault is low even for a Democrat.
    At least she apologized. Something Republicans seem to avoid usually. Even when proven they were wrong.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      1/1024 not banned
      True
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Amid sexual harassment allegations, MJ Akbar has resigned as Minister of State for external affairs.

Akbar is facing allegations of sexual harassment and had on Monday filed a criminal defamation case against journalist Priya Ramani, who was the first to report against him. The criminal defamation complaint against Ramani alleges that she "wilfully" and "maliciously" made imputations against Akbar with the ulterior motive of maligning his reputation and political standing.

Comment

• also
          Elizabeth Warren is unfit

Comment

• BONNEY LAKE, Wash. -- An elderly man bound to a wheelchair died in a mobile home fire early Wednesday morning in Bonney Lake.

According to East Pierce Fire, crews were called after 5 a.m. Wednesday to the 9100 block of 207th Avenue East.

Four people were inside the mobile home when the fire started. One of them went back inside to try to get the elderly man out but was unsuccessful.

That person was taken to a nearby hospital by ambulance for treatment of smoke inhalation.

The double-wide mobile home is a total loss. Officials say it is too soon to know what caused the fire.

The victim has not been identified.

Comment

• Remove the chairs from the class rooms.
              classes
              physical education
              what a crock
              you wouldn't need to teach people to be physical
              if you didn't sit them down
              slavers

Comment

• public education is slavery

Comment

• public education is unconstitutional

Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
                  I did not agree to attend one day of my life
                  in public education
                  i consider my time in "class" to be slavery
                  involuntary
                  captivity
                  I shame all

Comment

• "science" is little more than a clique
                    "a method to observe and record"
                    "observation and yadda quantum"

You are frauds.

Comment

• whiny anti-god crusaders
                      hell bent on proving all those taskmasters wrong
                      "some stuff that made sense was
                      "remembered"
                      "because we're just so smart and advanced

False.
                      The privilege of scale.
                      Your lazy asses didn't have to gather food.

Comment

• Couldn't resist dropping burnt rocket fuel pollution on us all before he died.
                        Those who fly in rockets are selfish fiends and wretches to this planet.
                        Leave and never return.
                        I wish for you to develop the capabilities so you leave this place.

Comment

• This is the news thread. Not a spam thread.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Once again Hillary does not believe women. This time it's Monica Lewisnki who says that what BC did was an abuse of power. Hillary is abusive to women, and she is making women afraid to tell their story.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Once again Hillary does not believe women. This time it's Monica Lewisnki who says that what BC did was an abuse of power. Hillary is abusive to women, and she is making women afraid to tell their story.
                                Not all too different from Trump, then
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X