Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock her up
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Rah, you are way out of line. You are on the edge, bro. The edge.

Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I would make a great Mod.

Too bad I am too crazy.
        Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Some fake news twit says on Twitter. Are you a fake news twit on Twitter?
          Like the US Twit-In-Chief?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Insight has successfully landed on Mars
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Mexican officials say they have arrested 100 of the 500 rioters from yesterday's riots and that all will be deported from Mexico.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                I would make a great Mod.

Too bad I am that crazy.
                ftfy

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Hate is a disease.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

• More confirmation that the Kidiot is very sick.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm not mad. I know what it is like to have a disease. I also know how to cure it.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                        Hate is a Mod.
                        Ftfy again
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• My hate is like a stick of butter, melting away day after day. I am being greatly cared for.

I feel like a melted blob of pleasure.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• In Tijuana there are reports that buses going to El Salvador were being loaded with people to take them back home. No clue on if it was required or these are people who decided they wanted to go home instead of staying in Tijuana.

Comment

• There have been big shifts in Mexican public opinion with 70% having negative views of the migrants. They are now saying they want Mexico's southern border enforced and illegals entering without papers deported. Mexicans cited violence, crime, fraudulent asylum claims, and fears of depressing already low wages in Mexico as reasons to keep the migrants out. Images of migrants attacking police and rioting have been widely played on Mexican news programs.

Gee, that is almost exactly what many Americans have been saying for years.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                The refugees were being attacked by the US armed forces. I know this was a complete surprise to Americans, who only had a couple of months to prepare a response, had tweets from idiot in chief on them, and went with Trump's well reasoned, "They are invading!! We need to attack them!!!!!" Busses could have been at the border. Immigration officials could have met them and had them processed in a couple of weeks, probably at less cost than deploying the Army, but that would have been in keeping with INTERNATIONAL LAW and Trump and his ilk wouldn't want that.
                                That, btw, is how Canada is dealing with refugees fleeing the US at our border... Has that been covered on Fox and Friends?

• Proteus_MST
                                Proteus_MST commented
                                Editing a comment
                                What you describe would have been an intelligent and grown up response to the situation.
                                Unfortunately the Trump WH currently has a lack of intelligent grown up people

• This is giving Oerdin a boner isn't it?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                Uncle Sparky commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Maybe they'll napalm the kids! I know, Americans would never do that...
                            Working...
                            X