Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's racist
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Yeah, when the S of State does it on unsecured device.
      US government computers? Because I'd bet Russian hackers can get into them

Comment

• Oopsie, looks like the electronic devices at the Pentagon aren't so secure.

The 2015 attack on Pentagon computers was not spying, but a full-on assault with the only apparent purpose to cause damage

Comment

• Neither is our economy...

Last Updated Nov 20, 2018 4:28 PM EST

Stocks slumped Tuesday as the technology sector continued to lose ground, putting all three major stock market indexes in the red for the year. Shares of big tech companies like Apple and Facebook fell amid worries over slowing economic growth, trade tensions and federal regulation. Retailers also declined on weaker-than-expected financial results, while energy stocks slid along with the price of oil.

The Dow shed 551 points, or 2.2 percent, to close at 24,465. The S&P 500 lost 1.8 percent, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq fell 1.7 percent. The selloff was widespread—five stocks fell for every one that rose on the New York Stock Exchange, according to the Associated Press.
          So much winning...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Neither is our economy...

So much winning...
            It surely is the fault of the Democrats ... or Obama ... or Hillary ... or of leftist Europa
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• We seem to have gotten way off topic here, so lets get back to talking about Hillary Clinton's emails please.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                Has anyone told Trump that Mexicans and Central Americans are extremely good at raking forests? This is why you never hear news reports of central American forest fires.
                This could solve two of America's most pressing problems.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181120_124954.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	506.1 KB
ID:	9366044

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181120_124954.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	506.1 KB
ID:	9366044

Comment

• Trump doesn't understand that he is not some kind of medieval king with full control over the whole government

So very true

Trump: I cannot imagine anyone else than myself being named Time`s person of the year

Trumps delusio de grandeur strikes again
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Funny how you never accuse Obama appointed judges for believing they are the president.

Comment

Funny how you never accuse Obama appointed judges for believing they are the president.
                        What reason would I have to accuse the few Obama appointed judges (remember, most judge appointments during the last years of Obama were bloicked by the GOP, on purpose, including one supreme court) of believing they are the president?

Comment

• If you weren't partisan...

Comment

If you weren't partisan...
                            It is you who wants to give the president the power to abuse the DOJ by ordering it to prosecute poeople he doesn't like

Comment

• I think this is Kids misguided attempt to point out legislating from the bench. Though of course President isn’t the one who should be legislating either, that is the job of congress. And it’s not just something Obama judges do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                                I think this is Kids misguided attempt to point out legislating from the bench. Though of course President isn’t the one who should be legislating either, that is the job of congress. And it’s not just something Obama judges do.
                                Discouraging "caravans" is not legislating. "Caravans" don't have a right to enter the country illegally. There is already a law regarding that.

Comment

Working...
                                X