No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big volcano erupts in Guatemala, thousands flee. Dow drops over 300 points.

Pruflas basically told me "I love you" today, especially since he was sad I got myself sick again.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Ivanka Trump used her private eMail-Account in order to send out governmental eMails during most of 2017

LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!!
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• But her E-MAILS!
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Hillary transmitted highly sensitive classified defense material. It's a very big deal. You look stupid, as usual, claiming that it isn't.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No, she did not. She was completely cleared, 100%, you liar. Why are you always wrong about EVERYTHING?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              No, she did not. She was completely cleared, 100%, you liar. Why are you always wrong about EVERYTHING?
              She was NOT completely cleared. Comey said that no prosecutor would take the case, which was a lie. Plenty of prosecutors would have loved to take that case and they would have prosecuted her successfully as she is guilty beyond any doubt.

Comment

• You can't make this schitt up...
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• The poor man has a mental illness. I am thinking the only sane, rational, and, yes, caring, thing to do with advanced cases of delusion such as this is to tie them to a stake and flog them mercilessly until reality gets through to them. When even Kidiot can say true things then we will have reached a break through. To flog him is to love him so whip the flesh off of his bones until even he will stop his pathological lying. Or just flog him for being a stupid ****, I truly don't care, but flog him.
                  Last edited by Dinner; November 20, 2018, 05:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    The poor man has a mental illness. I am thinking the only sane, rational, and, yes, caring, thing to do with advanced cases of delusion such as this is to tie them to a stake and flog them mercilessly until reality gets through to them. When even Kidiot can say true things then we will have reached a break through. To flog him is to love him so whip the flesh off of his bones until even he will stop his pathological lying. Or just flog him for being a stupid ****, I truly don't care, but flog him.
                    When you accuse people of being crazy when they state facts you are crazy. Hillary is not cleared. That is a fact. The only reason she isn't in prison is because of corruption. It's a fact that she can be prosecuted. There ARE prosecutors right now ready to prosecute. Comey is a liar and so are you.

Comment

• Flogging another poster is against the rules. Flogging a dead horse though ... a proud Poly tradition.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• I don't like making fun of her too much but Ocasio-Cortez doesn't even know the three branches of government. She is among the stupidest people in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Flogging another poster is against the rules. Flogging a dead horse though ... a proud Poly tradition.
                            You are a cruel, evil, and inhuman man to continue this nonsense. Clearly, the man should be flogged and in the name of all which is just and holy his flogging should never stop.

Comment

• Coming from someone that insists that Hilary is innocent ... or you're mentally unstable

Comment

• The topic is Ivanka's emails.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X