Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

    The President answered his stupid question. He kept asking stupid questions.
    Well, I guess the questions are on the right level for Donnie to understand them.
    Makes little sense to ask Donnie questions that are on a too high level for him to understand

    Now, that the courts have ordered the WH to reinstate Acostas press credentials,
    he will have ample opportunity to ask Donnie even more stupid questions

    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...in-cnn-dispute
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

      The President answered his stupid question. He kept asking stupid questions.
      The s is important.
      "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

      Comment


      • USA fails at watering down UN resolution concerning child marriages

        https://apnews.com/7be9101de177451ca...um=AP_Politics

        The UN has drafted a new resolution in which it declares its opposition to child marriages on grounds of sexual and reproductive health.

        The Trump government (very likely to appease Trumps friends, like Saudi Arabia) wanted to water it down and amend it by an exception for countries in which child marriages are allowed by law.
        Something that would have found the support not only by several islamist governments, but also by China.

        Fortunately, thanks to the votes of the EU, many african countries and others, the attempt was struck down with a large majority
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

        Comment


        • Sad day when you must have rules for reporters to follow just like teachers have rules for little 5 year olds that don't know how to act like adults. And this could have been prevented if other reporters didn't stand with that twit.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Sad day when you must have rules for reporters to follow just like teachers have rules for little 5 year olds that don't know how to act like adults. ....
            The PotUS sadly is giving his nation a bad example with regards to actring like adults
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

            Comment


            • The intelligence commitee of the house wants to question Comey once again, as long as they still have the majority.

              Well, Comey practically is O.K., with that .... but he wants the hearing to be public.

              https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1063578338139258881

              Sounds liek a good idea ... so, if the GOP tries to abuse the hearing for some kind of underhanded bullying or other things, they will have to do it in the light of the public
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

              Comment


              • The first two Muslim US representatives have already expressed support for sanctions against Israel, which they both said they would not do during their campaign.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                Comment


                • I wonder how long they will survive till some fanatical Trumpist tries to use his 2nd amendment rights to get rid of them by all means necessary
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    I wonder how long they will survive till some fanatical Trumpist tries to use his 2nd amendment rights to get rid of them by all means necessary
                    Will you please stop just making idiotic comments?
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      The intelligence commitee of the house wants to question Comey once again, as long as they still have the majority.

                      Well, Comey practically is O.K., with that .... but he wants the hearing to be public.

                      https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1063578338139258881

                      Sounds liek a good idea ... so, if the GOP tries to abuse the hearing for some kind of underhanded bullying or other things, they will have to do it in the light of the public
                      How does that James Comey Kool-aid taste?
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                        Will you please stop just making idiotic comments?
                        Well, we already had one Trump fan sending out mail bombs and another person, inspired by Trumps speeches, doing a mass shooting in a jewish synagogue.

                        The assumption is very valid IMHO that they won't remain the only ones ... and that some other Trump fan may get inspired by Trumps hate speeches towards muslims and may target the 2 muslim congress women
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

                          Well, we already had one Trump fan sending out mail bombs and another person, inspired by Trumps speeches, doing a mass shooting in a jewish synagogue.

                          The assumption is very valid IMHO that they won't remain the only ones ... and that some other Trump fan may get inspired by Trumps hate speeches towards muslims and may target the 2 muslim congress women
                          And Muslims flew airplanes into the World Trade Center on 9/11 but I didn't mention that because I didn't want to be a ridiculous, useless twit like you.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                            And Muslims flew airplanes into the World Trade Center on 9/11 but I didn't mention that because I didn't want to be a ridiculous, useless twit like you.
                            Instead you (and also Trump) tried, often enough, to get a connection between european countries taking in muslim refugees ... and terror attacks by muslims in european countries ... and then tried to transpose this to the danger that muslim refugees (which are taken in by the USA) pose for the USA

                            Also, regarding the muslims that flew planes into US buildings:
                            The majority were from Saudi Arabia ... which is one of the countries that Trump and Kushner are good buddies with ... and also never gets mentioend when it comes to a muslim ban ... go figure
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                            Comment


                            • People don't like terrorism. Big shock to everyone I'm sure. But what does that have to do with Ds lying about their hatred for Jews?
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                People don't like terrorism. Big shock to everyone I'm sure. But what does that have to do with Ds lying about their hatred for Jews?
                                Hatreed for jews rather is a sign for right extremism ... people that belong to your side and often are fans of Trump.
                                Like the synagogue shooter (who basically believed Trump was on the right track, just thought that he didn't go far enough)
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X