Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

And evidently, all that bullying left you ****ed in the head.
    Still alive, baby.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• I always watch CNN. They have the best movies and shows:

Trade Wars Ep. IV-VI (the originals, not the weak sauce CGI "Trump shot first" edition)

EMail for You

Game of Thrones feature movie: how Wildlings paid for the Wall.
      Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        I always watch CNN. They have the best movies and shows:

Trade Wars Ep. IV-VI (the originals, not the weak sauce CGI "Trump shot first" edition)

EMail for You

Game of Thrones feature movie: how Wildlings paid for the Wall.
        Sig mat.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You know nothing, Bebro.

The wall wasn't designed to keep out wildlings. Also the wildlings being north of the wall broke the peace agreement between humans and the white walkers. Walkers to the north and humans to the south of the wall. The white walkers are the victims here of treaty breaking humans.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Another right-wing conspiracy theorist has been banned by Twitter.

Laura Loomer

As a response/protest she has chained herself with handcuffs to the door of the Twitter HQ

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...53768863674369
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              Another right-wing conspiracy theorist has been banned by Twitter.

Laura Loomer

As a response/protest she has chained herself with handcuffs to the door of the Twitter HQ

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...53768863674369
              Why don't you leave Jewish women alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I do ... I leave all jewish women alone who are not right-wing loonies and/or directly support the right-wing policies of the Trump administration.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I do ... I leave all jewish women alone who are not right-wing loonies and/or directly support the right-wing policies of the Trump administration.
                  Do you also put your thumb in your ass while you tell everyone that you never stick things up your ass?

Comment

Do you also put your thumb in your ass while you tell everyone that you never stick things up your ass?
                    Neither do I put a thumb in my ass, nor tell I people that I never stick things up my ass

Comment

• Now we are having an interesting conversation.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Neither do I put a thumb in my ass, nor tell I people that I never stick things up my ass
                        Good. Then stop smearing Jewish women.

Comment

• Stop cheerleading for the police state too you nazi.

Comment

Right, you're not allowed to criticize anyone who is Jewish or a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post

Right, you're not allowed to criticize anyone who is Jewish or a woman.
                              He smeared her and spread his diseased fake news about her.

Comment

• I'm not sure how her religion or gender is relevant.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                  -Jrabbit commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Religion wasn't mentioned until Kid chimed in.
                                  Not sure if that's ironic or inevitable...

• Dinner
                                  Dinner commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  When you have nothing you go with whatever you can come up with.
                              Working...
                              X