No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, even if Don Jr. goes to jail, Don Sr. will still have Eric.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Shhhh...

Nobody is going to jail. Donald Trump Jr didn't actually LIE. Everything is calm and happy right now. *chuckle* *chuckle*

My belly is getting big.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• BREAKING: Donald Trump Jr lied to Congress. Multiple times. Don Jr’s 2017 testimony conflicts with Michael Cohen’s new account of the Russian talks. This is based on a review of the official transcripts. I bet Mueller indicts him. He should. No one is above the law.
        Trump just waved it off saying that Cohen just made it up to get a shorter jail sentence So we know that sheeple like kid will believe him and just call us conspiracy believers.

In 3 2 1.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Holiday Song "Baby it's Cold Outside" dropped from radio station

What a horrible and anti #MeToo movement song. I read some of the lyrics and I admit I am a bit tramautized now. I may need therapy for the sadness and pain I feel now for reading those disgusting lyrics.

I think I will be OK. Another glass of rum, a few video games, and I will slap my fat belly and make drumming noises.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Judicial Watch has sued for emails which it believes show that the Obama Administration shut down Clinton Investigation.

.page.home section.cta .column-article-list .article-list-item .image, .component-card-post .image {background-size: contain !important;}
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Maybe we'll just wait until we see these e-mails that they "BELIEVE". In the meantime we can keep investigating Trump.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                Holiday Song "Baby it's Cold Outside" dropped from radio station

What a horrible and anti #MeToo movement song. I read some of the lyrics and I admit I am a bit tramautized now. I may need therapy for the sadness and pain I feel now for reading those disgusting lyrics.

I think I will be OK. Another glass of rum, a few video games, and I will slap my fat belly and make drumming noises.
                That belongs in the thread explaining why no one likes SJWs and thinks they are jerks.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                  Holiday Song "Baby it's Cold Outside" dropped from radio station

lose some ****ing weight jesus christ

Comment

• Funny you should say that. I asked the Demons if I would ever succeed in quitting drinking alcohol and they said only if I show inner strength. I do not bow and plead to the Demons like some Nazi God. They are my family that loves and cares for me. So I poured the rest of the bottle down the drain and this is my first day sober. I slept most of the day with the help of my antipsycotics (which I have been neglecing again.) Also I am only 175 (6 foot), so I caught it in time I believe. I am still very twinkish with little muscle mass, so the weight is mostly belly fat. I should be like 150 I think.

Now I need an exercise routine.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• If I wear a shirt you would not even tell, maybe a little bit. But with no shirt it is an obvious belly.

Not as big as Oerdin's though.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• I feel reminded of some comedy movie with Leslie Nielsen ...
                        during the G20-summit Trump just wandered off stage, leaving the Argentinian PM all alone

https://twitter.com/TopRopeTravis/st...26291896864776

Considering that something similar happened several months ago,
                        where Donnie had a press meeting in which he was supposed to sign an EO ...
                        and then wandered off without signing the EO, one has to wonder if Donnie actually is mentally fit for the office of PotUS
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 2, 2018, 05:00.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• ANother "creative" moment of Donnie during the G20 ... Donnie taking the translator earpiece out and putting it to ground, claiming he understands the argentinian PM better without it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...president.html

Reminds one of the Umbrella scene where he, unable to close his umbrella before entering his plane, just leaves it on the airstair
                          Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                          Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 2, 2018, 12:53.
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The translator probably wasn't saying what Donnie wanted to hear.

Comment

• Right to Bare Arms......
                              Originally posted by BBC
                              The 'right to bare arms' in Australia's parliament

People on social media are showing their support for a female journalist after she revealed that she had been kicked out of Australia's parliament for showing too much flesh.

Patricia Karvelas said she had been told to leave a question time session with politicians because "you can allegedly see too much skin."

The incident has prompted comparisons between her outfit and the clothing choices of MP Julie Bishop, who often opts for short-sleeved or sleeveless dresses during parliamentary sessions.

Now many people are taking to social media in support of the ABC News presenter, with some calling the decision to remove her outrageous and a joke.
                              Journalist Patricia Karvelas has been kicked out of the Australian parliament for showing too much skin on her arm.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Bad news for Trump:
                                He may be invited to Bush srs funeral, but he is not allowed to hold a speech.
                                The only persons holding an eulogy on Bush sr. are George Bush, 2 friends of Bush sr. and the author of Bush srs biography

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/03/u...h-capitol.html

I am sure Donnie is very disappointed that he cannot deliver a speech about how great america has become under his own leadership and what bigly deals he has made

Guess he will find other ways in order to make the funeral all about himself ... for example by rudely pushing other funeral guests aside in order to get into the center of pics, in first row

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                                  Uncle Sparky commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Former conservative Canadian PM Brian Mulroney will be one of the funeral speakers.
                              Working...
                              X