No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump attempts to justify his claim that the storm would hit Alabama by drawing on a map with a permanent marker

Comment

• Another public school graduate that thinks he knows what a hurricane is going to do.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1567649490899.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	328.8 KB
ID:	9380944

Comment

• lol that's from when the hurricane was southeast of puerto rico

Comment

• That's the actual pic that he posted. Are you trying to make people dumber?

Comment

• What a twit

Comment

• He showed the map he had drawn on with a Sharpie first, then when people laughed at him, tweeted another map dated "August 28" in an attempt to justify a claim he had made on Sept. 1st, because he's a big baby who can't admit he was wrong

Comment

• This was the most up-to-date projection when Trump claimed the hurricane would hit Alabama

Sad!

Comment

• August 31, day before Trump claimed hurricane looked like it would hit Alabama

Comment

• TABS 31/0600Z would have been a real doozy

Comment

• This was no accident! Trump has the ability to influence reality by forcing it to maintain his wrongness. He saw that if Dorian continued along the paths that could potentially hit Alabama, it would hit Mar A Lago. So he continually claimed it would hit Alabama to ensure that in order to preserve is complete incompatibility with reality, Dorian would have to turn North and spare his resort.

Comment

• I guess it doesn't matter if I said "So what?" Such ridiculous people. Watch Trump when he was a guest on Oprah. What a bunch of twits.

Comment

• Two more spies in the WH, placed by Comey, revealed.

Comment

• One of the spies quit the FBI when Comey was fired AND WENT TO WORK FOR BUZZFEED!

Comment

• Yes, Kid shown to be an idiot, then just changes the subject. What a buffoon, just like Trump. .
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X