Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psycho
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Boring and repetitive. .
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm sure someone cares.

Comment

• I'm sure everyone else here that likes to make fun of you does.
          Kidiot.

Wow, you were able to ignore me for soooooooo long. What a joke you are.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190905_162426.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	236.0 KB
ID:	9381030

Comment

• Orange Man misspelled a word!

Comment

• Conservatives would vote for a serial killer just because it offends liberals.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Conservatives would vote for a serial killer just because it offends liberals.
                  Take responsibility for your TDS. It's nobody's fault but your own.

Comment

• That was an insult to conservatives not aimed at Trump in particular so TDS has nothing to do with it. Moron.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• A judge ruled that public officials can't block people on Twitter and AOC is refusing the court order.

Comment

• Doesn't trump do the same thing?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't know how grown people can be harassed on Twitter.

Comment

• The court ruling saying politicians can't block social media followers (which involved Trump) happened in May.
                            The court order was about Trump's Twitter account.
                            But since it was a precedent, that court order applies to all US politicians - not just Trump, not just Ocasio-Cortez.
                            AOC was sued for blocking someone (a Dem btw) in July.

But because Kid hasn't heard about it until this morning, he thinks it's news.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              The court ruling saying politicians can't block social media followers (which involved Trump) happened in May.
                              The court order was about Trump's Twitter account.
                              But since it was a precedent, that court order applies to all US politicians - not just Trump, not just Ocasio-Cortez.
                              AOC was sued for blocking someone (a Dem btw) in July.

But because Kid hasn't heard about it until this morning, he thinks it's news.
                              I heard about it before but just found out that AOC wasn't unblocking people. She has blocked Daily Caller, OAN and Ben Shapiro. She accused Shapiro of sexual harassment because he challenged her to debate.

Comment

• Yes, it's normal that Kid doesn't believe any woman when they claim to have been sexually harassed.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X