Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Horrific disasters always get coverage. Hurricanes, earthquakes, ebola ...
    Especially when the Hurricane is all about Trump.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• s**t hurricanes are always newsworthy. And entertaining.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Bolton is fired

Comment

• I guess Michael Bolton's new short hair isn't to Trump's taste....
          Blah

Comment

• Next NSA = Flynn (possible)

Comment

• CIA: CNN is putting out fake Trump news.
              CNN: We confirmed the story.
              CIA:

Comment

• I love how the GOP are DEMANDING an investigation into CNN... but roll over and play dead EVERY time the Trumpster gets caught in YET another lie.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I mean it's easy for people to believe Trump would give a sensitive intelligence after he tweeted a spy satellite image

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      I mean it's easy for people to believe Trump would give a sensitive intelligence after he tweeted a spy satellite image
                      It's just that they didn't. It literally did not happen.

Comment

• The NSA was ordered to turnover anything they have on Seth Rich and Wikileaks through discovery in a lawsuit. They told the judge that they have 32 pages of communications between them but they can't release them due to national security.

It says there is documents on-line but I don't see them.

Go to around 24:00

Last edited by Kidlicious; September 10, 2019, 20:44.

Comment

• Gee, reviving the Seth Rich conspiracy theory, claiming "documents online" that you can't find, then giving vague directions to "go to around 24:00" on a Deep State believer's podcast video that has 136 views.

The NSA is not party to the lawsuit, and it is their FVCKING JOB to protect our national security -- not compromise it for some dude's vendetta lawsuit.

TL/DR -- It's about Ed Butowsky's libel suit against NPR. Butowsky also has active lawsuits against the NY Times, Vox.com, CNN, and the private detective he hired to investigate Rich's death. He's also suing Schwab for $100MM due to losing his work platform with them (he's a financial services guy).

Seriously, Kid, is following trash "news" like this what you do with your free time? Because this junk does not deserve to be in the "obviously newsworthy" thread.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Some of us care about the truth. The Deep State is real you idiot. If you watch from the beginning you will see the video of the woman admitting that Assange told her that Russia did not give him the emails. There are copies of the emails that were used in court. They are court records.

Comment

• JR: The NSA said that it's for national security! The Deep State isn't real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Some of us care about the truth.
                                When can we expect you to take part in this noble endeavour?
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X