No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You probably don't think of this, but if the US leaves that doesn't stop the war.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Carpe Donktum (@CarpeDonktum) Tweeted: @realDonaldTrump Time for ludicrous speed https://t.co/CWzE5UcDdR https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/sta...830844930?s=17
      Last edited by Kidlicious; September 8, 2019, 06:07.

Comment

• From Kid's favorite network

Comment

• I actually laughed at the very end because it was exactly like a parody. But it's not.

Comment

• 145 minutes of valuable news coverage time has been dedicated to Sharpiegate.

Comment

• McCabe requesting immunity.

Comment

• Trump claims Taliban leaders had agreed to go to Camp David.... this is just sad.

Comment

• NOA has backed up the President on Sharpie-gate. More winning.

Comment

• Cat meme has 4.5 million views

Comment

• I'm sure Trump knows many of the Taliban are good people... Sad their leaders won't be his guests for 9/11.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Trump thinks the Bahamas has some very bad hombres.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well… he did probably see pictures with devastation, and black people. What else could someone as smart as Trump conclude?

• On March 30, 2016, in an immigration courtroom in Charlotte, North Carolina, a 2-year-old boy was doing what you might expect: He was making some noise. But Judge V. Stuart Couch—a former Marine known to have a temper— was growing frustrated. He pointed his finger at the Guatemalan child and demanded that he be quiet.

When the boy failed to obey his command, the threats began. "“I have a very big dog in my office, and if you don’t be quiet, he will come out and bite you!"” Couch yelled.

Couch continued, as a Spanish-language interpreter translated for the child, "“Want me to go get the dog? If you don’t stop talking, I will bring the dog out. Do you want him to bite you?"” Couch continued to yell at the boy throughout the hearing when he moved or made noise.
                        https://www.motherjones.com/politics...an-attack-dog/

Trump promoted the guy

Comment

• Trump got 10x the media coverage that Biden got over the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                            Is Sharpie-gate over already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Trump got 10x the media coverage that Biden got over the summer.
                              Horrific disasters always get coverage. Hurricanes, earthquakes, ebola ...

Comment

Working...
                              X