Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.O.C. does have a history of lying. :shrug:

Now, she doesn’t owe anyone a debate much less Shapiro but it is telling that her handlers don’t want her to have any debates not even against her opponent in the 2020 election probably because they know she really is stupid (or at least ignorant) and would look very foolish. Thus why she only does scripted events because every time she does an unscripted event she looks as retarded as Trump or Biden.

I do like how in the U.K. M.P. can’t escape or hide from open debate because it means the grifters get exposed right off the bat and usually get laughed out. Sadly, the U.S. system seems to not just protect but promote grifters and A.O.C. is without a doubt one of them.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      You really are an ass...

• Her justification was she was blocking people for harassment, no idea if the courts will agree or not.

Comment

• As mentioned, she accuses people of harassment for challenging her to a debate.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Another woman said that Biden touched her inappropriately today. The touching doesn't look bad but to me it shows a serious mental problem. Almost feeling bad for him at this point.

Comment

• First part of wall built (60ft). 450ft will be built by election.

Comment

• Is that a typo or are they really building only 450 feet of wall? 1/12 of a mile?

Comment

• I think it's bigfoot, really really bigfoot.

Comment

• That's just what is going to be built before the election.

The administration has awarded $2.8 billion in contracts for barriers covering 247 miles, with all but 17 miles of that to replace existing barriers instead of expanding coverage.
                Fox News

Comment

• 5.5% black unemployment. Record low.

Comment

• Trump appoints a new scapegoat for failed mid-east policy...
                    The new US-Middle East peace envoy will be a 30-year-old White House administrative assistant, President Donald Trump announced yesterday.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Tlaib met with anti-semitic terrorism supporting group Palestinian Youth Movement. She said she was doing "community outreach." The group thanked her for meeting with them "despite Zionist backlash!"

"Rep. @RashidaTlaib (D., Mich.) recently met with a controversial pro-Palestinian organization that has encouraged violence against Israel, justified the use of terrorism against the Jewish state, and has called for the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers"
                      -Trump War Room

Comment

• Ok and how many Irish-Americans gave money to the IRA?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                          Uncle Sparky commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Zero… however, I attended, but did not donate to, Irish Northern Aid meetings, a philanthropic, educational (front) organization... which funneled money to the IRA.

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Ok and how many Irish-Americans gave money to the IRA?
                        Not me. Did you?

Comment

• Sharpiegate is a real thing.

Comment

• And back to Afghanistan you must go! Make America Great!

Trump really should fly over to Afghanistan himself and lead face to face talks with the Taliban. He should bring Kushner, Ivanka, Jr., and Pence with him, because with all that smart negotiating power, the Taliban will change their ways.
                            Donald Trump tweeted he was calling off a meeting with the Afghan president and the Taliban.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                            X