No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the clip of Elan Ratner telling a crowd that she met with Assange and he told her that the emails came from an inside source. Start at 1:45 to get lead up. Start at 2:15 for clip.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And before giblet calls it fake...

Comment

• How long before Kid gets banned again?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Does he still post here? Other than unsubstantiated "quotes", I haven't seen a Kidiot post in ages...

• You should be banned for using the Zionist slur, but ...

Comment

• Something is wrong about this spy that came back from Russia. If the story they are telling were try reporters wouldn't be able to find him. He would disappear.

Comment

• Dude, you really need to cut back on your media dosage.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I know

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                You should be banned for using the Zionist slur, but ...

Not a slur.

Comment

• You used it as a slur. All anti-semites do. Now you're bull****ing like an anti-semite.

Comment

• Not a slur, simply an observation that people who advocate for the colonialist project of maintaining and expanding a Jewish ethnostate have a tendency to smear all opposition by claiming everyone who criticizes Israel must hate Jews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      What happened to my other post?
                      vB is liberal ... in its application of antispam measures

Comment

• When a person that doesn't hate Jews uses that term they simply mean believing in the state of Israel. But that's not the way you're using it. You are comparing Jews to Nazis with your Tlaibian propaganda.

Comment

• “September 11th was an attack on all of us. We will never forget the thousands of Americans who lost their lives in the largest terror attack on U.S. soil,”
                          - Ilhan Omar

Comment

• It's more like the US stealing land from natives and massacring a bunch of them for good measure than Nazi Germany.

Comment

• Well my neighbor told me that I'm trespassing passing in this country because I'm white. I told him I was born here. So he said it doesn't matter because I was born on stolen land.

He's dumb ass ****, just like you but he's my neighbor so what am I gonna do. So I guess I'll still talk to your dumb ass too.

Comment

Working...
                              X