No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump will not EVER be indicted for obstruction of justice. Mueller should have recommended indictment. There is no law against him recommending indictment. Stop watching fake news.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll bet that one just typed itself.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Again, how about you read the 35 page report about how he lied to investigators over and over again instead of making a fool out of yourself. Exactly where do you think there is not probable cause?

What are the odds that Kid read the 35 pages? He probably just heard a two sentence summary on fox or Brietbart..
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It just boggles the mind the way people want corrupt FBI agents to get away with crimes against America.

Comment

• I trust a jury more than someone who is working for Trump.

Comment

It just boggles the mind the way people want a corrupt President to get away with crimes against America.
          FIFY
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            FIFY
            No. You just want corrupt deep state to get away with the worst abuse of power in history. Who do you think you're fooling? Not anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
              I trust a jury more than someone who is working for Trump.
              The jury is going to indict. Again, Horowitz was appointed by Obama. He doesn't need to do what Trump tells him to do. These people broke many ****ing laws. Why would you just trust anyone? Look at the facts.

No. You don't trust people. If they indict you will call them Trump supporters.

Comment

• Here's the thing. People like McCabe made a fool out of people like Dinner, and now they are stuck on stupid. I mean how many posts did Dinner create because he believed all that fake news that he would wish he hadn't if he weren't mentally ill?

Comment

• Gold toilet stolen in Blenheim Palace burglary

An 18-carat solid gold toilet has been stolen in a burglary overnight at Blenheim Palace.

A gang broke into the Oxfordshire palace at about 04:50 BST and stole the artwork, Thames Valley Police said.

The working toilet - entitled America, which visitors had been invited to use - has not been found but a 66-year-old man has been arrested.

The burglary caused "significant damage and flooding" because the toilet was plumbed into the building, police said.

It was part of an exhibition by Italian conceptual artist Maurizio Cattelan that opened on Thursday.

(...)

Visitors to the exhibition were free to use the palace's throne for its intended purpose, with a three-minute time limit to avoid queues.

(...)
                  Full (article): https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-49700620
                  Blah

Comment

The jury is going to indict. Again, Horowitz was appointed by Obama. He doesn't need to do what Trump tells him to do. These people broke many ****ing laws. Why would you just trust anyone? Look at the facts.

No. You don't trust people. If they indict you will call them Trump supporters.
                    I know very little about whatever case you're talking about and certainly don't care enough to think I know better than the jury who actually sat through the trial.

Comment

• ‘People Actively Hate Us’: Inside the Border Patrol’s Morale Crisis

Overwhelmed by desperate migrants and criticized for mistreating the people in their care, many agents have grown defensive, insular and bitter.

Poor border gestapo just wants to be loved

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I remember Andrew Dice Clay's breakdown on a talk show... same idea.

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

I know very little about whatever case you're talking about and certainly don't care enough to think I know better than the jury who actually sat through the trial.
                      You just want your side to win.

Comment

• Kid telling people they only want their side to win.
                        pot meet kettle

IT's the only reason he posts here.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No. I just want Trump to get away with the worst abuse of power in history.
                          FIFY

Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't care if you think he abused power or not. Nothing is going to happen to him. So you are just making stupid accusations.

Comment

Working...
                            X