Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I guess that's why you don't list your sources.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What does it matter? Don't you believe that Californians are going to be forced to watch Greta shame them to pay for gas that costs too much?

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Does that mean that you do?

• Click image for larger version

Name:	72087129_2421131318102087_8925077049089982464_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQnEHfmFXdEwQ8kHo6nzNwv6C0bnEKgreDDNaY0z8ie6-CJw29oys0AD1CmBXGxG82k&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=6a30c443970a3c9499edd105717b7c39&oe=5E1CF0B2.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	294.6 KB
ID:	9382688
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          What does it matter? Don't you believe that Californians are going to be forced to watch Greta shame them to pay for gas that costs too much?
          I believe your sources are full of crap. Just like you. I would be willing to bet that most Californians have already heard the Greta shame speech that she delivered.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not all of them are true believers.

Comment

• Never said they were. No matter how serious or stupid the issue, people will fall on both sides.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Never said they were. No matter how serious or stupid the issue, people will fall on both sides.
                And California doesn't want them to drive. Why is this hard for you?

Comment

• You thinking California is one monolithic entity is just hilarious.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Even the people that hate Greta are going to have to watch the video and take a quiz.

Comment

• Come back when that happens.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• California has too many drivers crammed into a small space.

Comment

• It's really sad... in one poll, 15% of Republicans actually believe the made up satire stories that are posted in the Babylon Bee
                          I guess Kid is one of the 15%
                          How come that doesn't surprise me
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He'll believe anything.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh, he knows it's a satire site. The sad part is that he finds it funny.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X