No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You do realize if you put Kidiot on ignore, you lose about a third of the posts in this thread? … true, you miss his wit and wisdom, but I can live with it.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      You do realize if you put Kidiot on ignore, you lose about a third of the posts in this thread? … true, you miss his wit and wisdom, but I can live with it.
      You also lose context for much of the remaining two thirds......
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Which saves even more time!

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

You also lose context for much of the remaining two thirds......
      Kid's posts have context?
      Blah

Comment

• I use the Sun Tzu tactics
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Glad I tuned in to this thread so I could read a reasonable, intelligent, 5-page discussion on how the USA can reasonably reduce our tens of thousands of annual deaths by firearms.
          That`s easy ... Trump already mentioned it ... just make violent video games illegal.

Trump must know it, after all he is a stable genius

If you concentrate on making firearms illegal or preventing violent movies from being shown you just try the wrong approach
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

That`s easy ... Trump already mentioned it ... just make violent video games illegal.

Trump must know it, after all he is a stable genius

If you concentrate on making firearms illegal or preventing violent movies from being shown you just try the wrong approach
            I assume that you approve of the strategy of accusing of being White Supremacists approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
              You do realize if you put Kidiot on ignore, you lose about a third of the posts in this thread? … true, you miss his wit and wisdom, but I can live with it.
              I also read the comics after breakfast for a laugh too. Our Kidiot provides a few extra when he's not incoherent.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We need a smilie that starts out laughing and gradually changes to crying just for kid posts. Laugh because it's so funny/insane then cry because he is, unfortunately, not alone in his POV.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                  We need a smilie that starts out laughing and gradually changes to crying just for kid posts. Laugh because it's so funny/insane then cry because he is, unfortunately, not alone in his POV.
                  The hate is destroying your soul.

Comment

• The President says that he doesn't blame Warren for the mass shooting by one of her supporters.

Comment

• Who cares
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Who cares
                        I guess not you because you can't figure out how to say that it's racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          I use the Sun Tzu tactics
                          Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. - Sun Tzu

Sounds about right ...

Comment

• Sun Tzu was never elected by the American people.
                            Blah

Comment

• Aeson thinks I don't use strategy because I use Sun Tzu tactics on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X