No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because an expert on liberals would know.
    Or was that just a casual internet comment.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Prove me wrong
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
        Greenland: Trump warned that island cannot be bought from Denmark
        Greenland has said it is "not for sale" following reports that US President Donald Trump has spoken about buying the world's biggest island.

The president is said to have discussed the idea of purchasing Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory, during dinners and meetings with advisers.

But Greenland's foreign ministry dismissed the idea, saying: "We're open for business, not for sale."

Mr Trump's reported plans have also been quickly dismissed by politicians in Denmark. "It must be an April Fool's Day joke...but totally out of [season]!", tweeted former Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen.

The Wall Street Journal (WSJ), which first reported the news, said Mr Trump had spoken about the purchase with "varying degrees of seriousness".

Sources quoted in other media differed over whether the president was joking or seriously hoping to expand US territory.

The White House has not commented on the reports.
        Officials on the island say it's keen for trade and cooperation but it's not on the market.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by BBC
          North Korea snubs peace talks with South Korea over war drills

North Korea has rejected any further talks with South Korea, calling its decision "completely the fault of South Korea's actions".

It issued a statement in response to a speech by South Korea President Moon Jae-in on Thursday.

Meanwhile, early on Friday North Korea test-fired two missiles into the sea off its eastern coast, the South Korean military said.

It is the sixth such test in less than a month.

The two "unidentified projectiles" were fired about 08:00 (23:00 GMT Thursday) and travelled 230km (140 miles) reaching an altitude of 30km (18 miles), South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said.

Six days ago, North Korea fired two short-range ballistic missiles into the Sea of Japan/East Sea.

The series of tests comes after US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un agreed during a meeting in June to restart denuclearisation negotiations.
          By refusing to sit down with the South, the North is signalling that it prefers to deal directly with the United States. This is a cruel snub for a South Korean leader who helped facilitate talks between Mr Trump and Kim Jong-un.

Pyongyang might be calculating that it is getting nothing from its neighbour, no concessions without Washington's approval. And now that Kim Jong-un has a direct line to the White House, and a means of getting those "beautiful letters" to Mr Trump, he might be thinking it's best to deal with him.

The Trump administration has also given Pyongyang a free pass to act in this way. At no point after the last six short-range missile tests has the US strongly condemned the testing of missiles which could threaten its ally.

Mr Trump has also made it public in tweets that he too wants to pressure Seoul to pay more to host US troops, and described the current joint military drills as expensive.
          North Korea calls the South's president "a truly shameless man", as it test-fires more missiles.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Prove me wrong
            Prove what. I know he's not a liberal. He's an ex republican that is now a moderate.

You're just a joke worthy of ridicule only. There is nothing to prove.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Good joke

Comment

• Our phones are listening to us. Kind of obvious. It's so easy to lie to people now.

Comment

It's so easy to lie to people now.
                  The voice of experience. I am not surprised.

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't believe a word you say. Maybe some people do. I don't know who, but maybe some people.

Comment

• You're probably the only one here that doesn't (well maybe serb too)

Which should tell you something.

But it won't because you're just a Kidiot.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So Tlaib doesn't give a damn about her sick grandmother after all. Ming was fooled again.

Comment

• I love how they say this is a Muslim ban. Like full ******. Excellent.

Comment

So Tlaib doesn't give a damn about her sick grandmother after all. Ming was fooled again.
                            I love how it was reported
                            From The NEW YORK TIMES Rashida Tlaib Says She Won’t Visit West Bank Under Israel’s Conditions

From Fox News Israeli minister rips Tlaib for nixing trip, says ‘her hate for Israel’ overcomes ‘love for her grandmother’

More proof of where our Kidiot gets his new from. :

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah, the NYTIMES is anti-semitic.

Comment

• I read both articles
                                You read both headlines.
                                Go figure.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X