Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BBC
    'Old school TVs' left on front lawns puzzles US community
    Mystery surrounds an incident in which a person wearing a television on their head left TVs on front lawns of local homes in a US community.

According to Virginia police, about 50 to 60 "old school tube televisions that did not appear to be in working order" were discovered on Sunday morning.

Surveillance footage captured by home cameras show the person wearing a TV set on their head during the stunt.

Police suspect a high school prank, and are not investigating further.

Henrico County Police Captain Lauren Hummel told BBC News on Wednesday that a majority of residents who awoke to find a TV outside their house "have just thought it was funny".
    Jim Brooksbank, who found a 13-inch TV on his porch, told WTVR-TV: "It's sort of funny... He wants to be known as the TV Santa Claus, I don't know."

"I feel lucky I got a TV," he added.

Michael Kroll said it's obvious that the pranksters "had way too much time on their hands if they had all these TVs and spread them all over the neighbourhood".

"I think it's funny in some ways. Now, if my whole front yard was covered with TVs, I'd kind of get upset."

A similar incident occurred in the nearby community of Grey Oaks almost exactly one year ago.

Robyn Schorr recalled thinking that a package had been delivered and asked her husband to retrieve it.
    Residents of a suburban Virginia neighbourhood awoke to find televisions left in their front yard.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Epstein had broken bones in neck
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

I guess Tlaib won't be going back where she (well actually her parents) came from.
        She could go back if she stopped lying about how her ancestors treated Jewish immigrants and falsely claiming to be open borders.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          Only racists use that excuse. Which is why I'm not surprised to see you post it.
          I don’t think Biden is racist but he literally recently said he had many black friends when falsely accused of being a racist. Sadly, Kamala is a one trick pony and the only card she ever plays is the race card. It is one of the reasons she is such a waste of space and not a serious person.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Biden is old enough that I would be willing to be he was a racist at some point. But people do change. People that use that excuse just don't realize how racist it sounds to other blacks.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It doesn't matter what color you are. If you think saying that you have black friends is racist then your brains are scrabbled.

Comment

• No I said that racists commonly use that as proof that they are not racists. Learn to read.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• How is a non racist supposed to replay to a spurious claim of racism, which is all to common these days? Pointing out that his record is not in anyway racist, that he championed many equality bills, and that many of his closest friends are oof other races seems like all a person like Biden realistically can do? So you are putting him in a catch-22 where he either doesn’t respond letting the racial smear merchants smear his good name or he responds with evidence yet responding with evidence is then spuriously declared to be “racist”.

Seriously, **** that bull****. That is just a tails I win, heads you lose used by the race hustlers.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    No I said that racists commonly use that as proof that they are not racists. Learn to read.
                    You frickin asked me how many black people are in Trumps administration. Then you went on to say that saying that you have black friends is racist. Now you are backing down.

Stop just annoying people.

Comment

• You frickin asked me how many black people are in Trumps administration.
                      Which you didn't answer. Probably because you didn't have a clue.

Then you went on to say that saying that you have black friends is racist.
                      No I said racists use that as proof that they are not.

Again, learn reading comprehension.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I read what you said. I guess this is how some retired people waste their time.

Comment

• Moron, I'm still not retired yet. Can't you get any facts straight?
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• So I guess your answer is that you can't get any facts right. Yeah, that is funny.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just more proof that Kidiot just makes crap and has no clue what "fact" means...

Typical Kidiot arguments...
                                Make stuff up
                                Change the subject
                                Ignore actual facts presents
                                Claim there was proof but he can't source it
                                or just resorts to insults when proven wrong
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X