No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit over the top don't you think? I dislike Trump as much as the next person but does everyone you disagree with have to be a Nazi? It is so counterproductive as it does not change anyone's mind yet hardens attitudes and makes real discussion that much more difficult.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      A bit over the top don't you think? I dislike Trump as much as the next person but does everyone you disagree with have to be a Nazi? It is so counterproductive as it does not change anyone's mind yet hardens attitudes and makes real discussion that much more difficult.
      Perhaps, but I intentionally wrote right-wing Trumpists.
      After all, among Trumps juge crowd of claquers also are lots of Neonazis, which surely will find this day to be a day of celebration and not of mourning.

But maybe, in order to separate them more from the "normal" crowd of Trumpists (and make it clear that I don't mean everyone of them, just a specific subgroup), I will change it into "right-extremist" Trumpists
      Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 10, 2018, 08:43.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Dinner
        Dinner commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, 1%-3% are neo-Nazis. They are not a significant percent in any meaning of the term and they would be running around even if there was not a fat orange man. Yet you go out of your way to claim anyone and everyone who does not agree with you is either a Nazi or a Neo-Nazi; that is retarded, I mean really retarded. It is not an honest discussion, I would go so far as to say you are lying and peddling propaganda, it is not helpful in any way and is demonstrably harmful. Why not stop with your over the top rhetoric as you are being just as bombastic as any Nazi? No meaningful discussion or changing of minds will result from your propaganda.

• On another note:
      As most oif you know, Trump has fled to France for a while, where he is going to enjoy the military parade that his own country was too stingy to organize.

Well, upon his arrivasl, Macron already demonstrazted his dominance over Trump, as can be seen here:

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

This assumption alone (white people being more productive than PoC) already is racist
        That's your assumption. You just pwned yourself.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

In these days, 80 years ago, the Reichskristallnacht (Night of the broken glass) took place.

So, are there any informations about, whether/how the right-extremists among the Trumpists are going to celebrate it?
          Idk. You watch CNN. You tell me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That's your assumption. You just pwned yourself.
            It is the assumption that you conveyed in your posting ...
            that Norwegians (obviously due to being Norwegians) are more productive than Haitians

Comment

Idk. You watch CNN. You tell me.
              CNN doesn't tell me ... perhaps Breitbart or FoxNews know more ...
              after all they are the ones who have the best contact to Trumps associates

Three Trump staffers outed for having ties to white nationalists in August. Two have left the administration.

Comment

• Trump cancels visit to a WW1 cemetary of US soldiers, because it rains (carrying an umbrella posed too many logistical difficulties).

It isn't known whether or not Trump will use the time to visit a french golf course instead

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/liv...ntl/index.html

Comment

• He is extremely lazy. That is why he frequently has nine hours per day (five days a week) for "executive time" which means sitting on his fat ass watching tv and eating fast food.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Perhaps it’s for the best he didn’t take another crack at it ...

Comment

It is the assumption that you conveyed in your posting ...
                      that Norwegians (obviously due to being Norwegians) are more productive than Haitians
                      Norwegians are simply Norwegians and Haitians are simply Haitians. Stop making things up. That's racist.

Comment

Norwegians are simply Norwegians and Haitians are simply Haitians. Stop making things up. That's racist.
                        And according to your posting, being "Norwegian" also includes "being more productive" (compared to being "Haitian"):

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Can you explain how Trump saying that he wants more immigrants from Norway (that are more productive) and less immigrants from Haiti (which is what he actually said) hurts anyone.
                        That`s racist.

Comment

• Merkel and Macron both weather the severe storm that kept Donnie from visiting the US cementary ... as you can see here:

Comment

• Dinner
                            Dinner commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If we are going to be honest we all know Donny small hands is a narcissist and when ever his feelings are hurt by mean, mean words he withdraws and pouts. That is what he did today, as usual, because he is an emotionally stunted man-child.

• Theresa May also was there ... yesterday ... and she commemorated the fallen and mentioned first and the last british soldier to die in WW1 by name ...
                          something that sounds like a deserved tribute to all british soldiers that fell in the war.
                          They were shown that their president cares for them ... even when they are dead ... and even 100 years later
                          https://twitter.com/theresa_may/stat...13977771941888

Comment

And according to your posting, being "Norwegian" also includes "being more productive" (compared to being "Haitian"):

That`s racist.
                            If Haitians were white then it's magically not racist.

Comment

Working...
                            X