Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No one will be forced to drive vehicles that pollute more. Right now manufacturers are forced to make cars that pollute less. You can't buy the vehicle you want. But if they reduce the standards people are free to drive their Prius or whatever.
    Why do you hate our planet?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It gave birth to America, isn't that a good enough reason to destroy it?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Why do you hate our planet?
        Didn't know you were a climate alarmist. But I should have figured.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Except when Trump decides to play dictator? Tell us, what would you have said if Obama did this same thing?

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          Was Lincoln a dictator

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Avoiding the actual question, as usual.

• Guiliani has 5 signed affidavits for foreign operatives that say they were IN THE WHITE HOUSE fixing the 2016 election.

Comment

Didn't know you were a climate alarmist. But I should have figured.
          Do you deny that the climate is damaging our planet? Just want it on record.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Guiliani has 5 signed affidavits for foreign operatives that say they were IN THE WHITE HOUSE fixing the 2016 election.
            Good... then let's see them. And let's also review all the discussions he had about Biden with foreign operatives...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Good... then let's see them. And let's also review all the discussions he had about Biden with foreign operatives...
              Incredible response. Funny how you don't respond to some "whistleblower" claim that Trump committed treason or whatever it is.

Yes, we will see them and it's the biggest scandal ever. But you response is "let's also see what Trump asked about Biden." That's like comparing jaywalking to mass murder. But whatever.

Comment

• We already know what this is about from the WSJ source. Trump asked him to cooperate with Guiliani. Guiliani is trying to get evidence on Spygate. He can ask that Biden be investigated. It was Ok to investigate the allegations against Trump on Russian collusion. But there isn't a video on the internet of Trump bragging about how he pressured a foreign government to fire a prosecutor that was prosecuting his son.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love how you unquestioningly accept mainstream media sources when they support your narrative, but always call them fake news that no one should ever belive when they don't.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't read the WSJ article because they made it subscription only, but who thinks it's fake? I didn't know people were calling it fake news.

Incredible response. Funny how you don't respond to some "whistleblower" claim that Trump committed treason or whatever it is.

Yes, we will see them and it's the biggest scandal ever. But you response is "let's also see what Trump asked about Biden." That's like comparing jaywalking to mass murder. But whatever.
                Uhhhh...
                Gee, all I asked for is the facts to be brought out into the open on both sides of this one. I made no comparison what so ever. You seem to be the only one doing that.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah, CNN too. But Fredo didn't ask about the affidavits

Comment

• Warren ahead in Iowa, new poll

Comment

• Trump behind all of them... all the polls
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• For those who have trouble knowing what the real story is, a person in the government officially made a false accusation against the President and he is being supported by the usual suspects.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He's an enemy of America.

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Even enemies of the state get due process. But between this topic and your Trayvon ramblings, it's clear that you don't support the rule of law in America. Some people would call you a fascist.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          WTF are you talking about? He doesn't have direct knowledge of anything. The Ukrainians said there is nothing wrong. He's not a whistleblower. WTF is wrong with you?

• JW has documents showing that Rosenstein was seriously planning to wear a wire during a secret interrogation of POTUS

Comment

• Apparently, there is a Monmouth poll where 40% of self identified Republicans do not believe that Trump even mentioned the Bidens during his Ukraine call.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Dinner
                            Dinner commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.
                        Working...
                        X