• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing is a human right.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
      Housing is a human right.
      Did God give you a house?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• If it's a right then why does it cost $2.5 trillion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Did God give you a house?
          Yes, he gave me a house plus an assault rifle. He's a real bro.

Comment

Yes, he gave me a house plus an assault rifle. He's a real bro.
            I think you are confusing the right to own something with the right to that thing.

Comment

• There Was an FBI Spy Inside the Trump Organization and Judicial Watch Just Sued to Find Out More.

The guy that was pushing the Moscow real estate deal was an FBI informant. Very suspicious.
              Last edited by Kidlicious; September 18, 2019, 20:49.

Comment

• Copy paste isn't working. Sater is mentioned over 100 times in the Mueller Report. The Report never mentions that he was an FBI informant. Unbelievable corruption and deceit.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pretty sure the FBI and CIA are not in the business of telling the world who their informants are.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ever hear of the FOIA?

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ever bother to read it? Ever bother to learn the exclusions?

Housing is a human right.
                Where did you read that?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Canada is racist

Comment

• Greta claimed to travel to the US to testify before Congress with zero carbon footprint but the entire crew of her ship flew back to Europe.

Comment

• The article I read didn't mention that. Do you have a link?
                      If it's true it is pretty funny and hypocritical .
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I heard it on the radio but I'll look for one.

Comment

• JR,

"Before appearing in the Trump-Russia probe, Felix Sater traveled throughout Central Asia gathering intelligence on the Taliban for the U.S. government, according to a decade-old court filing unsealed Friday. " https://www.thedailybeast.com/felix-...s-intelligence

Comments didn't work

Comment

• “Was a Russian real estate deal being pushed on the Trump Organization part of a set-up by a FBI/CIA informant? The new Judicial Watch lawsuit attempts to shed light on what could be another aspect of Deep State abusive Spygate operation targeting President Trump,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in the statement announcing the new suit.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Once again, a Judicial Watch lawsuit rests on a question born of paranoia. When your entire case rests on the assumption that a Deep State exists, you've got a bit of a credibility problem. So good luck with that.

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Judicial Watch has won many lawsuits and have exposed many facts regarding the Deep State.

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Judicial Watch has done some good work, but they've also done plenty of stupid, misguided work, including many spurious claims that mysteriously end up in righty media outlets before being disproven. They are very partisan, and very well funded (about $35MM annual budget, all from conservative fat-cat and PAC donations). But make no mistake: Nothing they have done shows the existence of a "Deep State."

• Trump is going to make California great again.

Comment

Working...
                            X