Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He's trying to negotiate but Pelosi said that it's immoral to build walls so she refuses to negotiate even though she has a wall around her mansion.
    Typical Kidiot... He makes crap up, and when proved wrong, posts more nonsense
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Stormy ordered to pay Orange Man $292k
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Activist judges?
        Blah

Comment

• Pelosi: We just wanted to negotiate in private.

Trump: You got the bonus package.

Comment

This will be decided by the voting public, and Pelosi has gone on record saying that she will not negotiate on the wall. Trust me. That's a loser. It's an extremist position and the people believe that.
            Are you going to provide any "proof" to support this statement you made up?
            Again, the latest poll number show you are WRONG!
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
              Activist judges?
              No. Extortion is a serious crime

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Are you going to provide any "proof" to support this statement you made up?
                Again, the latest poll number show you are WRONG!
                No. And no they don't.

Comment

• Doubling down on his own stupidity. Why are we not surprised.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

No. And no they don't.
                    One more time so that maybe you will actually read the latest poll results
                    A majority of Americans surveyed in a new poll said they believe President Trump should compromise on his demands for a wall along the southern border to prevent gridlock and avert a partial government shutdown.
                    An NPR/PBS Newshour/Marist Poll released early Tuesday found that 57 percent of respondents said Trump should compromise on the border wall, compared to 36 percent who believe he should remain firm in his demands, even if it means shutting down part of the government.
                    The results are split along partisan lines, with 71 percent of Democrats polled and 61 percent of independents polled saying the president should compromise.
                    Sixty-five percent of Republicans in the survey said Trump should not compromise on the border wall, one of his key campaign pledges, according to the poll.
                    Overall, 44 percent of respondents said they approve of the way Trump is handling immigration policy, while 52 percent disapprove.
                    So what don't you understand?
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I am sure Kid can easily counter this with a poll from Fox News or Breitbart, conducted among its readers/viewers, that shows that 90+ % of all people taking part in the poll are in favor of Trump shutting down the government in order to get his wall
                      Spoiler:

Sure, such a poll would be not representative ... but considering that Kid makes no difference between an article and an opinion piece,
                      he surely also won't make a difference between a non representative poll and a representative one
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah, why let reality get in the way of being a sheeple.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

One more time so that maybe you will actually read the latest poll results

So what don't you understand?
                          One more time? Good. I can't be bothered by your nonsense. A very large percentage of Americans want a secure border. That's what you are supposed to poll. Take that other fake **** and toss it.

Comment

• Only in Kidland is REAL DATA simply nonsense, and that his made up statements aren't
                            He just keeps sprouting nonsense with NOTHING to back it up
                            OH, and bye the way, there is a big difference between "want a secure border" and building Trump's not very effective but expensive wall
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

there is a big difference between "want a secure border" and building Trump's not very effective but expensive wall
                              No. No. No. No. No .... etc

Comment

• EVERYONE against the wall is against border security and DON'T DEMAND PROOF! You only need brains to know that.

Comment

Working...
                                X