Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No. No. No. No. No .... etc
    Did you hold your breath and put your fingers in your ears and jump up and down when you posted that?

I supported my POV
    And you haven't yet.
    Instead you just rant and rave about false this and that, say no... but don't provide ANY PROOF at all to support your POV
    Thanks for playing...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

EVERYONE against the wall is against border security and DON'T DEMAND PROOF! You only need brains to know that.
      Well, I and many of my friends are FOR border security, but we think the wall is silly and expensive, and won't do the job anyway.
      So I will ask you to prove that statement... and anybody with brains would ask to see your proof as well.
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Well, I and many of my friends are FOR border security, but we think the wall is silly and expensive, and won't do the job anyway.
        So I will ask you to prove that statement... and anybody with brains would ask to see your proof as well.
        Not believable. Walls work. That's why Nancy Pelosi has one. Do you have a wall Ming?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• God, my cat makes more sense. And it has no walls
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not believable. Walls work. That's why Nancy Pelosi has one. Do you have a wall Ming?
            There are already tunnels built under the border... there are also these things called airplanes and there are these other things call boats
            A wall can't do much to stop any of those, can it?
            And no, I don't have a wall... I have more effective and cheaper ways to do the job
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              The majority of illegal aliens arrive by plane and overstay their tourist visas.

• Motion sensor cameras that alert over the internet and store video in the cloud is my preference.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• "It may seem like a lot of money to you...but it is a small sum compared to everything that the United States has stolen from Honduras," organizer Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa said.

Those are some pretty arrogant demands out of, admittedly small group of 150, fake refugees from Honduras. They are demanding the asylum venting process not apply to them, that they all be given immediate unquestioned entry to the U.S. and ability to break our laws or else they demand the U.S. government give all of them $50,000 each in cash. Given the SJW bull**** quoted in the Newsweek article it seems clear that poorly educated American SJW activists told them to pull this stunt.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

There are already tunnels built under the border... there are also these things called airplanes and there are these other things call boats
                A wall can't do much to stop any of those, can it?
                And no, I don't have a wall... I have more effective and cheaper ways to do the job
                Yeah yeah. They build tunnels in Isreal. Doesn't mean Israel would be just as safe without a wall. Remind me never to put you in charge of any kind of security. People will die.

Comment

• All Pelosi had to do is keep her dirty pie hole shut if she didn't want to debate in front of the cameras, but Orange Man.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    Motion sensor cameras that alert over the internet and store video in the cloud is my preference.
                    Everyone knows it's not either or, even retards.

Comment

Yeah yeah. They build tunnels in Isreal. Doesn't mean Israel would be just as safe without a wall. Remind me never to put you in charge of any kind of security. People will die.
                      Building and manning a border wall of just 700 km, with most of this open desert terrain, is much easier than building and manning a border wall that not only is mnore than 3100km long, but also runs through very diverse terrain. It (i.e. the israel wall being just 700km long) also makes it easier to actually have seisimc sensors in order to detect work being done on underground tunnels.

A wall is useless if you cannot also afford guard posts at short enough intervals to actually react to people trying to get over it.
                      And the wall, as well as the guard posts will have running costs.

How will poor USA afford it?(not poor because it has a lack of commerce/industry/natural resources, but poor because its rich people don't want to pay taxes ... and have an (also rich) president who helps them avoid paying them).
                      Cutting the social security network even further will only give limited funds (remember, you also have to pay for your military ... and supporting Trumps saudi arabian friends in their wars also costs money)
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• In other news, a majority of Americans got no pay raises this year. Those corporate tax cuts were HUGE for American ..... shareholders. Workers, not so much.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Building and manning a border wall of just 700 km, with most of this open desert terrain, is much easier than building and manning a border wall that not only is mnore than 3100km long, but also runs through very diverse terrain. It (i.e. the israel wall being just 700km long) also makes it easier to actually have seisimc sensors in order to detect work being done on underground tunnels.

A wall is useless if you cannot also afford guard posts at short enough intervals to actually react to people trying to get over it.
                          And the wall, as well as the guard posts will have running costs.

How will poor USA afford it?(not poor because it has a lack of commerce/industry/natural resources, but poor because its rich people don't want to pay taxes ... and have an (also rich) president who helps them avoid paying them).
                          Cutting the social security network even further will only give limited funds (remember, you also have to pay for your military ... and supporting Trumps saudi arabian friends in their wars also costs money)
                          The poor are the ones that want border security and deserve to have it. We aren't just building a wall. The wall is a supplement to existing security, so you are making a false argument just like Pelosi. She wants chaos because it confuses people and she can con them.

Comment

The poor are the ones that want border security and deserve to have it. We aren't just building a wall. The wall is a supplement to existing security, so you are making a false argument just like Pelosi. She wants chaos because it confuses people and she can con them.
                            Then let Mexico pay for the wall.
                            Remember?

Trump 2016:
                            US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says he "absolutely believes" Mexico would work with him to build a wall along the countries' shared border.
                            https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...y-for-the-wall

Mexico will pay for the wall!
                            https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...94347501461504

Mexico will pay for the wall - 100%!
                            https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...477313?lang=en

...and so on

Maybe Mr. loud-mouth Trump should work on fulfilling his election promise (that he will get Mexico to pay for the wall) instead of wasting the sparse resources the US federal budget has at hand for building the wall
                            Perhaps Donie should do less golfing and more working ... remember? ... Donnie in 2016: "If I were PotUS I would have no time for golfing, but instead would stay in the WH all the time and work my ass off"

Or to paraphrase a tweet by Donnie in 2014:
                            Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Trump spends his weekends playing golf.Worse than Obama and Carter
                            Last edited by Proteus_MST; December 12, 2018, 14:38.
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• He's only demanding $5 billion. Divide that between each taxpayer. It's nothing.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That won't come close to building the wall. It's just enough to allow him to say "we're now building it."
                                And if he can't get it from his GOP Congress, boo effing hoo.
                            Working...
                            X