Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

please stop using the word ****** or any conceivable derivative of that word as an insult.
    And I second that... do it again Kid, and you will be taking a vacation
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

And I second that... do it again Kid, and you will be taking a vacation
      Oh man, you are one frickin tough guy!
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Oh man, you are one frickin tough guy!
        I will assume you haven't read your PM yet.
        Last warning
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• A real man would have just admitted it was probably a bad word to use and just said OK.
          But we know our Kidiot isn't one since he ignored the correction and went with his usual plan b (a different insult.)

Could you get any lower?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability? Also, was that request an official position of a moderator or was it just a personal request from one poster to another?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Kidicious's mind and emotions are not in harmony ATM.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability? Also, was that request an official position of a moderator or was it just a personal request from one poster to another?
                Idiot, stupid, moron ... there's a long list of them. Though insults themselves can become problematic if overdone. But in general, just stay away from things which would be (and/or historically have been) considered stereotypical slurs to groups of people.

Comment

For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability?
                  Not that word. Granted, it'd also be gangbusters if people didn't sling personal insults around like they so often do, but then again we've got a pretty low bar here.

Also, was that request an official position of a moderator or was it just a personal request from one poster to another?
                  Consider it an official Moderator Request.

I know for a fact that i've used that word in the past at my time here at Apolyton. I've also come to realize how ****ty of me it was to do so. I can't change the past, but I can at least try to be better than I used to be.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability?
                    It's called a Dinner. Or a Oerdin

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      It's called a Dinner. Or a Oerdin
                      I always thought it was Kidiot
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

I always thought it was Kidiot
                        Oh that's so good. you should use that line500 times, wait you already did. use it 500 more times then

Comment

• If the shoe fits...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

If the shoe fits...
                            Sure. That's why you have to repeat it over and over. Nobody knows why. Everyone repeats things 500 times when the shoe fits.

Comment

• If the shoe fits...
                              And gee, you have no problem repeating all the "wonderful" nick names created by your fearless leader and the alt-right press
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Besides Ming isn't the only one that uses it. It's kind of site wide. Most people would get the clue. A Kidiot probably wouldn't.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X