Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidiot…
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Officials in Tijuana say members of the migrant caravan have been involved in criminal activities with at least 280 caravan members being arrested for things such as drug possession, public drunkenness, and home invasion robberies.

This is what happens with people who think they are above the law and who believe they can do anything they want.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      For the record... What is an acceptable term or phrase to refer to a person of low intellectual ability? Also, was that request an official position of a moderator or was it just a personal request from one poster to another?
      "Conservative"?

Comment

• The stock market is getting destroyed today. I can't believe how wonderful my life is going right now!
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• OK, we are going for a 1,000 point drop in the DOW today. Anything less than that is a failure.

I have high expectations for the Demons, as they have for me.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• The Fed bubble is busting.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Thanks Trump.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The DOW is still ~4000 points higher than it was when Trump took office and ~15000 points higher than when Obama took office, if that means anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by spambot View Post
                  The DOW is still ~4000 points higher than it was when Trump took office and ~15000 points higher than when Obama took office, if that means anything.
                  But the realization is setting in that the fed will have to fix the balance sheet. There's no excuse not to.

Comment

• Most of the gain was right at the beginning of his term when there was optimism for business. By his continued actions, the last year has proven differently and trending in the wrong direction.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well we made it to a 500 point drop; don't know if we will get to the 1000 point mark. Overall average performance, I would say. Just a normal day.

That's OK. Chippin' away, baby. Chippin' away. This time next year the DOW will be at 10K and change.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

• Elizabeth Warren has admitted to not being Native American. But instead of apologizing for scamming people she
                        talked about how much she understands how hard it is to not be white.

Comment

• That's not what I read on CNN.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                            That's not what I read on CNN.
                            That's because they are still lying about Orange Man.

Comment

• Facebook banned a reform Muslim leader for making fun of jihadists

Comment

Working...
                              X