No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump is right about parts of Baltimore... the rental units owned by his son-in-law are rat infested slums... Oops!
    Baltimore County Executive Johnny Olszewski Jr. is bringing attention to the housing code violations against the real estate firm owned by Donald Trump's son-in-law.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Son of Osama bin Laden dead
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I didn't think they confirmed it, they just believe he did, sometime in the last two years. Sounds definitive to me.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just curious - what has US done for the swedes ? (allowing IKEA doesn't count).
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Our President posted a video for them.

Comment

• Trump should award the Swedish Chef with the Presidential medal of Freedom.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Tulsi won Google search but didn't trend on Twitter

Comment

• Google must have missed the meeting of secret oligarchs where they decide the next president.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                    Google must have missed the meeting of secret oligarchs where they decide the next president.
                    They manipulate search results

Comment

• Putin is helping Tulsi now. He must really hate Kamala Harris.

Comment

• Illegal immigrant kills 20, wounds 26 in El Paso!!!
                        Of course, as usual, it wasn't a Muslim or illegal, but a racist white guy. Wal-Marts in open carry state Texas sell guns and ammo, why didn't any hero shoot the white guy? The cops didn't shoot at him. Democratic candidate Buttigieg spoke out about white nationalist terrorists... Awaiting Trump's uniting tweet...
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Minutes Before El Paso Killing, Hate-Filled Manifesto Appears Online

Nineteen minutes before the first 911 call alerted the authorities to a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Tex., a hate-filled, anti-immigrant manifesto appeared online.
                          It spoke of a “Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It detailed a plan to separate America into territories by race. It warned that white people were being replaced by foreigners.
                          The authorities were scrutinizing the 2,300-word screed on Saturday and attempting to determine whether it was written by the same man who killed 20 people and injured more than two dozen others near the Mexican border.
                          Police officers were interviewing the suspect, Patrick Crusius, a 21-year-old white man from Allen, Tex., a roughly 10-hour drive to the Walmart. What brought him to a crowded shopping center in El Paso is one of the many questions on the minds of investigators.
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/u...manifesto.html

What a piece of sh!t

Comment

• When someone of considerable influence spouts vile hated filled racist rhetoric, you get vile hate filled racist action.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                              When someone of considerable influence spouts vile hated filled racist rhetoric, you get vile hate filled racist action.
                              First of all nothingnothmo said was hateful. He told one bad person to temporarily leave the country. That person is not just an immigrant. She is anti-semitic. She hates America. She hates white people. What he said had nothing to do with the fact that she was an immigrant.

Second, if you are going to blame other people for this blame the Democrats like the ones that constantly lie and attack border patrol and ICE. Or at least blame them for the attack on an ICE detention center by Antifa.

Comment

• That poor defenseless ICE center.

Comment

Working...
                                X