No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since it is the 50th anniversary, I'd like to point out that Charles Manson never actually killed anyone... he simply urged his followers to kill.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      Since it is the 50th anniversary, I'd like to point out that Charles Manson never actually killed anyone... he simply urged his followers to kill.
      Seems like it's your rhetoric that is causing violence. There are leftists on Twitter right now calling for violence against innocent people but you keep attacking Trump.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I don't see Democrats stepping up and calling for the nation to come together. I see them further trying to divide the nation by attacking the other side. I see people like Bernie Sanders repeating the lie that Trump said that White Nationalists are good people. Even Obama is blaming Trump. This is all worse than the shooting and that's not making light of the shooting. Shooters try to divide people. They don't just harm the people they shoot. They harm the victims families. They harm the whole nation and even the world. But Democrats just throw fuel on the fire.

Comment

• Kid is definitely trying to bring everyone together guys. That’s why he wants to build a wall to stick it to the liberals, and loves Trump for the same reason. Unity!

Comment

• Yeah, Kid the Idiot, trying to unite everyone. Classic.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe the Republicans should step up and stop falling in line behind a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Maybe the Republicans should step up and stop falling in line behind a racist.
                Seriously, at this point it doesn't even matter if he were a racist. You people are out for blood. It is what it is. It's just saying what's happening and you people are like yeah **** you racists.

Comment

• Hard to imagine anything like this 5 years ago. Wow! All Democrats are insane. All.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Yeah, Kid the Idiot, trying to unite everyone. Classic.
                    I don't want violence. There's a way to act when you want peace. That's what I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Kid is definitely trying to bring everyone together guys. That’s why he wants to build a wall to stick it to the liberals, and loves Trump for the same reason. Unity!
                      There's a line that you don't cross. That's what peace is all about. This is why you people are going to cause so much suffering. You want death and suffering because you cross that line.

Comment

• The President condemned racism again in no uncertain terms. I guess he was just talking to non-Democrats because all the Democrats are ****ing insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Seriously, at this point it doesn't even matter if he were a racist. You people are out for blood. It is what it is. It's just saying what's happening and you people are like yeah **** you racists.
                          lol we want Trump impeached or voted out of office we're not "out for blood".

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

lol we want Trump impeached or voted out of office we're not "out for blood".
                            Yeah what's going to happen when he gets 4 more years? The way all of you are acting and talking is going to cause violence. People are calling for violence on Twitter right now. They don't get banned because they are leftists. Trump didn't call for violence. You are doing all of this because you are either SAF or you simply lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Yeah what's going to happen when he gets 4 more years?

Comment

• MAGA bomber sentenced to 20 years... I've used FoxNews so Kidiot can enjoy it.
                                Fox was the only American news source I could find that didn't call him the MAGA bomber.
                                Florida strip club DJ Cesar Sayoc, who pleaded guilty to sending pipe bombs to prominent Democrats and other people opposed to President Trump, was sentenced Monday to 20 years behind bars.
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X