Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...002852978.html

Dennis Hof is dead at 72. The brothel owner turned republican conservative (lmao) was found dead by no other than Ron Jeremy.

They said it was quite a party lol. I wonder how many lines of coke was done... this is a kidiot candidate.

He'll still win the election even though he's DEAD lol. Yeah. Ridiculous. Maybe republicans can do a weekend at bernies.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Cannabis is now legal in Canada. Canadians will be less confrontational, more mellow...

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• She was smart enough to get into Harvard. No one lied.
        She wrote on her Harvard application that she was a person of color. That's why I asked if you believed that 1/1024th was sufficient.

Maybe trump should bring his university back.
        It must burn you with the fury of a thousand suns to know that I have a full degree from an accredited university...
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• So busing in black senior citizens their appointed voting center is now an unacceptable, heinous and illegal political activity.
          Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

“We knew it was an intimidation tactic,” Black Voters Matter co-founder LaTosha Brown said.

Dozens of black senior citizens in rural Georgia were ordered off a bus bound for the polls after county officials said the event constituted prohibited “political activity.”

A Jefferson County clerk reportedly told staff members from the Leisure Center in Louisville on Monday ― the first day of in-person early voting in Georgia ― that roughly 40 black people couldn’t take part in the trip after receiving a complaint from an unnamed caller.

The trip had been organized by the nonpartisan Black Voters Matter, which is embarking on a bus tour across several southern states with the goal of urging black people to vote. The caller said the bus, which was painted with the words “The South is Rising Tour,” should not be allowed to bring people to the polls, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
          https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...b055bc947ce32b
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

She wrote on her Harvard application that she was a person of color. That's why I asked if you believed that 1/1024th was sufficient.

It must burn you with the fury of a thousand suns to know that I have a full degree from an accredited university...
            No she didn’t. She didn’t even apply to Harvard, she was recruited. She had listed herself as Native American in a law directory. (I don’t think she should have.) It was well after she was first hired (then left, then was recruited again) that anyone at Harvard found out about her family story.
            "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

I misworded what I originally said as noted by Aeson. She was offered and recruited, but never actually put it on her application.

She didn't list that. You are lying.

You have no degree. Stop lying. We already went through this in the past. And shall I bring up my academic background? You really don't want to go there. So an androgynous make up wearing emo is smarter than you... That must ****ing burn.

It must ****ing suck to realize I am more intelligent in comparison to you. I know you hate me and hate my style. I bet you even hate my existence. The sad reality for you is I'm always several steps ahead of you.

If you really want to get into a pissing match over degrees, which of mine do you want to learn about?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• The grandmother of a 20-month-old girl has been charged with murder after the child was found stabbed and burned inside the oven of a Mississippi home.

Carolyn Jones, 48, has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Royalty Marie Floyd in the town of Shaw.

Authorities are waiting on an autopsy from the state crime lab in the city of Pearl to determine whether the child had died been burnt to death, or whether she had died from stab wounds.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Saudis are stupid and not nearly as ruthless as a Mississippi grandmother.

Comment

• By Felicia Sonmez

October 17 at 3:54 PM

The Secret Service says it is investigating an incident in which an agent blocked a CBS News correspondent from questioning White House senior adviser Jared Kushner aboard a plane.

CBS News correspondent Errol Barnett posted video of the incident on Twitter on Tuesday night. In the video, Barnett can be seen attempting to ask Kushner a question as he makes his way off the plane, before a Secret Service agent appears to block his way.

Barnett can then be seen showing his CBS and White House press credentials to one of the agents, who responds, “I don’t give a damn who you are, there’s a time and a place.”

On “CBS This Morning,” Barnett said he was trying to ask Kushner about missing Saudi journalist and Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi. Kushner has close ties to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who has denied any involvement in the disappearance.

As Kushner walked past, “the Secret Service agent kind of ran interference; put his hand over my phone, over the camera,” Barnett said. He added, “What’s key about this is: What is the time and place to ask Jared Kushner a question? He does not make himself available, and there are so many more questions we have.”

A Secret Service spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Post. In a statement to CBS News on Tuesday night, the Secret Service said that it is investigating the matter.

“The circumstances surrounding the incident are under review. Pending receipt of additional facts, details and full circumstances surrounding the incident, appropriate action will be taken if necessary,” the statement said.

During the 2016 campaign, tensions occasionally flared between the Secret Service and the media, with some journalists reporting that agents blocked their access to candidates or rally attendees, particularly at Donald Trump’s campaign events.

At the time, the Secret Service responded in a statement to HuffPost that any media restrictions were “designated and enforced by staff, not by the Secret Service.”
                  What a dishonest, dishonorable, unAmerican organization.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.a66800ff78ac

Comment

• Two US citizens were wounded and local police chief killed as NATO and US forces commander in Afghanistan, Austin S. Miller, and his associates came under fire after a high-profile meeting in the city of Kandahar.
                    The attack took place on Thursday afternoon after Miller’s meeting with Kandahar’s governor and provincial police chief, Geneneral Abdul Raziq, which took place at the governor’s office.
                    Raziq was killed in the attack, while two US citizens and several top Afghan official, including the governor, were wounded, Pajhwok Afghan News reported. General Miller was safely evacuated form the area after the incident, NATO said.
                    The officials were fired upon after the talks when they were heading towards the helipad, local media reported, adding that the shots came from one of the nearby buildings.

https://www.rt.com/news/441614-us-ci..._notifications

Comment

• Congress minister DK Shivakumar said that the party should not have tried to divide the Lingayat community before assembly polls…..Watch for more

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ernotification

Comment

• Putin: ISIS took several US & European citizens hostage in US-controlled part of Syria

Published time: 18 Oct, 2018 13:06

The 700 hostages captured in Syria by Islamic State terrorists include US and European citizens and are being killed off 10 people a day, Russia’a Vladimir Putin said, criticizing American forces for “catastrophic” failure.

https://www.rt.com/news/441620-putin..._notifications

Comment

• Kidiot... This is the news thread. Not one for your own pathetic insecurities.

Comment

• Kid, and you wonder why people think you're a misogynist
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidiots latest attempt at posting a cartoon was deleted.
                              Just more of his typical crap.
                              Hey Kidiot, if you are going to post a cartoon, make sure it's actually funny to somebody besides a bigot or somebody who hates women like you.
                              "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
                              Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                Kidiots latest attempt at posting a cartoon was deleted.
                                Just more of his typical crap.
                                Hey Kidiot, if you are going to post a cartoon, make sure it's actually funny to somebody besides a bigot or somebody who hates women like you.
                                I will mark this day as the first day that anyone was threatened with banning for bigotry against soyboys.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X