Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Because of babysitters?
    In the US a lot of people are suspicious of male babysitters. But in the EU they aren't suspicious of Muslim babysitters because that's racist.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

In the US a lot of people are suspicious of male babysitters. But in the EU they aren't suspicious of Muslim babysitters because that's racist.
      In the US a lot of people are morons. Many of those morons still believe in the invisible sky man.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Let me guess ... you would also advocate that every muslim is forced to have a red half moon sticker sewn at a clearly visible spot onto his/her clothes, so that they can be recognized instantly
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Proteus_MST
          Proteus_MST commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah noiw I understand ... you "sane people" wouldn't allow a muslim or a black person to babysit white kids altogether, unless they are supervised by a white christian. Sorry that I previously misunderstood you

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          No. I didn't say anything like that. I have no problem with black people baby sitting white kids. You are further proving how insane you are.

• Proteus_MST
          Proteus_MST commented
          Editing a comment
          So you only have problems with a muslim babysitting white kids?

• Something`s rotten in the state of Georgia:

53k voter registrations (predominately from black people) are held back for "additional screening".
        It is likely that it is an attempt by the GOP (both, the governor as well as the person responsible for the voter lists are from the GOP) to engage in active voter suppression here, in order to ensure the reelection of the GOP governor.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ams-brian-kemp

(Georgia btw. also is the state where the black babysitter lives in, the one I mentioned yesterday)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• That doesn't surprise me.

Brian Kemp is Georgia's election chief. He is also running for office. Conflict of interest? Brian Kemp is also the same gun nut who pointed a shotgun at a teenage boy in an election ad about dating his daughter.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            Something`s rotten in the state of Georgia:

53k voter registrations (predominately from black people) are held back for "additional screening".
            It is likely that it is an attempt by the GOP (both, the governor as well as the person responsible for the voter lists are from the GOP) to engage in active voter suppression here, in order to ensure the reelection of the GOP governor.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ams-brian-kemp

(Georgia btw. also is the state where the black babysitter lives in, the one I mentioned yesterday)
            they have also been doing that in Texas. It is a systematic GOP campaign at this point.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Let me guess ... you would also advocate that every muslim is forced to have a red half moon sticker sewn at a clearly visible spot onto his/her clothes, so that they can be recognized instantly
              Rather unnecessary since they force their women to wear Hijabs on pain of rape.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Says the guy with the avatar of a rapist.

Comment

Either the USA have only muslim fundamentalists (which I doubt sconsidering the fact that even refugees are double or triple vetted before allowing them in), or you don't know all too many muslims.

Comment

• Ben must keep his focus narrow so he can keep his moral hatred stoked.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Either the USA have only muslim fundamentalists (which I doubt sconsidering the fact that even refugees are double or triple vetted before allowing them in), or you don't know all too many muslims.
                      You're in Germany, you tell me. I know plenty of them. I've rented from them on two different occasions. The first time, the one that stuck out to me is the guy who spent every evening yelling at the television about the evil Jews and kept his wife in their small room. I don't think I saw her once in six months there.

The second time was the lady who tried to manage the house herself, because her husband only came back every couple of months and would beat her. I keep a prayer card in my wallet, and she asked about it, and we used to talk about it.

Islam is a **** religion.

Both of these times were in Canada, not the US.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Christianity is a **** religion too. Lots of kiddie diddlers.

Ben how is the invisible sky god working out for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Either the USA have only muslim fundamentalists (which I doubt sconsidering the fact that even refugees are double or triple vetted before allowing them in), or you don't know all too many muslims.
                          Vetted doesn't mean anything when you don't vet fundamentalists, and you don't.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You're in Germany, you tell me. I know plenty of them. I've rented from them on two different occasions. The first time, the one that stuck out to me is the guy who spent every evening yelling at the television about the evil Jews and kept his wife in their small room. I don't think I saw her once in six months there.

The second time was the lady who tried to manage the house herself, because her husband only came back every couple of months and would beat her. I keep a prayer card in my wallet, and she asked about it, and we used to talk about it.

Islam is a **** religion.

Both of these times were in Canada, not the US.
                            Well, I know lots of them who don't wear Hijabs ... just as I have seen lots of muslims drinking alcohol

And germany "traditionally" has a large muslim population (relatively speaking, absolutely it is less than 6% of the german population) thanks to a large immigration wave from turkey after WW2 (when germany desperately was seeking for immigrant workers) ... it is quite normal to have Shisha bars in the cities and to have no problems in finding a Döner-Imbiss.
                            From the percentage of female muslims I encounter who don't have their heads covered I would say it is as normal for them (in germany) to not wear any headcover, as it is normal for catholics, to have sex before marriage and/or use contraceptives other than Knaus-Ogino

Comment

• Aeson
                              Aeson commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Your problem is that you are addressing the subject matter with facts instead of hyperbolic stereotypes... Kid and BK will never be able to comprehend your point.

• BREAKING:
                            Yesterday Trump signed the Music Modernization Act saying that “Entertainers have been taken advantage of, but no longer, because of Trump”.
                            Today the former musician Prince's estate told Trump to stop taking advantage of Prince by using his music without permission.

https://twitter.com/EdKrassen/status...17076426928128

Comment

Working...
                            X