Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Might want to ask the whole Duke Lacrosse team. I'd doubt they would agree.
    Read the study I posted, kidiot 2.0.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• http://news.opera-api.com/news/detai...us&language=en

Donny Little Fingers is upset because Faux News didn't broadcast one of his tiny rallies.

Meanwhile Kavanaugh has so far failed to have a noticeable impact. Trump is falling again.

He has 57% DISAPPROVAL in a new Reuters poll and had just a 43% approval in a conservative leaning Economist poll.

​​​​​​https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

What bounce?

Even the +3% rating he had in Rasmussen has evaporated.

****ty president...
      Last edited by Giancarlo; October 11, 2018, 11:48.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I love your adjectives
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Donny Drumsticks (inspired by his love for 40 piece KFC buckets) and Chicken Feet hands are some others.

my Siamese cat could be a better President.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Might want to ask the whole Duke Lacrosse team. I'd doubt they would agree.
            Might want to ask a rape case investigator. Off the record, every one of them will tell you that more accusations are false than are true. It's just that the most of the false accusations don't go to court. But the left keeps lying with BS 2-10% statistic. They get away with it because if stupid people.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Might want to ask a rape case investigator. Off the record, every one of them will tell you that more accusations are false than are true. It's just that the most of the false accusations don't go to court. But the left keeps lying with BS 2-10% statistic. They get away with it because if stupid people.
              Those are actual studies, kidiot. The vast majority of accusations are true and less than 10% actually get reported.

​​​​​​"because if stupid people"

Great English, kidiot.

Comment

• Here is another thing you shouldn't do if you are black and white supremacists are around:
                Babysitting white children while black

So happened to a black young man in Georgia.
                Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-kids-n918476

The situation was only cleared up when the mother of the 2 appeared:

The children’s mother, Dana Mango, defended Lewis to the police. She recalled asking the officer, “Are you telling me that because a woman saw a young African-American male with two white kids that they were pulled over by the police?” The cop reportedly responded, “Yes, ma’am. I’m sorry, that appears to be what happened.”
                https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...racism-georgia

[sarcasm]
                Really, those blacks ... they really seem to believe that they can run around freely in the country and think they are equal to whites ... and then even dare to babysit white children without carrying a written permission to do so (and showing them every white person who wants to see them)
                [/sarcasm]
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Aeson
                  Aeson commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You shouldn’t jump to conclusions about people so quickly. The lady is not necessarily a racist. She may have seen a male babysitter and feared he could be a gay indoctrinating youth with the homosexual agenda.

• I think for some people even being black is a crime. trumpmerica. In Georgia there is a big fear amongst angry whites that Stacey Abrams will win.

For many angry whites, they would be happy with Roy Moore babysitting their kids. Roy Moore is out of work now lol.

Comment

• I think the real problem is too many blacks think they can attack police or fight with them or ignore lawful commands and try to resist arrest. That is the vast majority of cases right there. Yes, the odd bad cop should certainly be rooted out and put into the legal system but the major problem remains what it always has been.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    I think the real problem is too many blacks think they can attack police or fight with them or ignore lawful commands and try to resist arrest. That is the vast majority of cases right there. Yes, the odd bad cop should certainly be rooted out and put into the legal system but the major problem remains what it always has been.
                    Hahahhahahahhah no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      Here is another thing you shouldn't do if you are black and white supremacists are around:
                      Babysitting white children while black

So happened to a black young man in Georgia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-kids-n918476

The situation was only cleared up when the mother of the 2 appeared:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...racism-georgia

[sarcasm]
                      Really, those blacks ... they really seem to believe that they can run around freely in the country and think they are equal to whites ... and then even dare to babysit white children without carrying a written permission to do so (and showing them every white person who wants to see them)
                      [/sarcasm]
                      Maybe this is why you have a rape problem in your country.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Because of babysitters?

Comment

We have a rape problem in the white house, SCOTUS and GOP.

Comment

• ROFLMAO

Michael Cohen, you remember, the lawyer who once said that he would take a bullet for Donnie and then flippped to Mueller, reregisters as Democrat in order to distance himself from the GOP and their values.
                            Sounds like he has enough from a life in crime and now wants to return to the light side of the force

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Should Kanye be Trump's permanent opening act?
                              Advantage - Anything Trump does after Kanye will seem sane.
                              Disadvantage - This will confuse Trump's core voters, who don't like black people.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X