Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Devin Nunes practically confirmed at a private fundraiser that the GOP Senators are just waiting for the midterms to end before they are going to impeach Rosenstein

    He also basically says that it is the job of the GOP members in congress and senate to protect the pesident, no matter what the Mueller investigation finds
    (so, the republicans at senate and congress practically serve Trump and not the american people)

    http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...dly-fundraiser
    You used Rachel Maddow?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

      You used Rachel Maddow?
      I used msnbc which gave audio and transcripts of the recording snippets (of the things Nunes says at a private fundraiser) that were used by Rachel Maddows.

      I based my conclusions on the transcripts alone and haven't been influenced by anything that Rachel Maddows may have said about the clips (I didn't and usually don't watch Rachel Maddows)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

        A poll from 2015 ... the good old times of the Obama administration ... would be interesting to see how these numbers have changed in 2017/2018

        Actually here are some more recent data:
        http://www.pewhispanic.org/2017/02/2...dministration/

        Shortly after Trump getting elected 1/3 of Hispanics said that their situation has become worse than a year ago

        At the same time:
        Of US-Born Hispanics 1/3 have some or even a lot of fear that someone of their family or friends coluld get deported
        Of foreign born Hispanics who are US citizens more than half have some or even a lot of fear that someone of their family or friends coluld get deported
        Of foreign born Hispanics who are lawful US permanent residents more than 2/3 have some or even a lot of fear that someone of their family or friends coluld get deported
        More hacking. Waste your own time. I'm too busy to be bothered with your constant nonsense.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

          I used msnbc which gave audio and transcripts of the recording snippets (of the things Nunes says at a private fundraiser) that were used by Rachel Maddows.

          I based my conclusions on the transcripts alone and haven't been influenced by anything that Rachel Maddows may have said about the clips (I didn't and usually don't watch Rachel Maddows)
          Oh so you read the entire transcripts and not just viewed the clips selected and edited by Maddow after she told you what they show?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

          Comment


          • More hacking. Waste your own time. I'm too busy to be bothered with your constant nonsense.
            Yeah, facts can be real bothersome. Even an idiot would check the date, but not our Kidiot.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

            Comment


            • Yeah, why should Kidiot bother with recent research when he can just ask all of his Hispanic buddies



              "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
              Lessons in Christianity.

              Keep on Civin'
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                More hacking. Waste your own time. I'm too busy to be bothered with your constant nonsense.
                So... why come here?

                Seriously. You are dismissive. You constantly call us liars. You do not read our cites... you don't even read your cites... and you say talking to us is a waste of your time. And I'm not saying this, you are.

                You are the board's joke, the one person everyone dismisses because of your cognitive and emotional problems, and are respected by none.

                So... why do you come here? Validation? A need to be punished? Why?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JohnT View Post

                  So... why come here?

                  Seriously. You are dismissive. You constantly call us liars. You do not read our cites... you don't even read your cites... and you say talking to us is a waste of your time. And I'm not saying this, you are.

                  You are the board's joke, the one person everyone dismisses because of your cognitive and emotional problems, and are respected by none.

                  So... why do you come here? Validation? A need to be punished? Why?
                  Why do I come here? To watch the clown show. Thanks for the show clown.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                  Comment


                  • Kid likes clown shows, thus his support for Trumpy.
                    "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

                    Comment


                    • No... THANK YOU for the Clown Show Kidiot
                      You are the star Clown here
                      "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
                      Lessons in Christianity.

                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        Devin Nunes practically confirmed at a private fundraiser that the GOP Senators are just waiting for the midterms to end before they are going to impeach Rosenstein

                        He also basically says that it is the job of the GOP members in congress and senate to protect the pesident, no matter what the Mueller investigation finds
                        (so, the republicans at senate and congress practically serve Trump and not the american people)

                        http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...dly-fundraiser
                        That's hilarious. After the midterms are over? When they lose control of the House and possibly the Senate? Nunes own seat is in trouble... Andrew Janz is turning out to be a pretty strong challenger.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

                          Why do I come here? To watch the clown show. Thanks for the show clown.
                          But you can do that elsewhere, with a larger group of clowns. Twitter. Facebook. Offtopic.com. You've exhausted the opportunities here... congratulations, you have successfully made the posters at Apolyton.net think you're an idiot, and you have successfully made your opinions of us well-known.

                          I don't buy the clown-show theory, not in the slightest. I do buy the mental disorder theory, and I do buy the theory that you get validation from coming here because so much of the OT's activity comes from you, responses to you, and discussions about you. "Kidiot" references abound in the moderation thread. Your threads here are the longest and most active. You have, in many ways, turned the OT into the Kidicious forum*... with a few sidebar discussions, true, but the majority of the activity centers upon you, and that is why you come here: to achieve the validation that you are unable to earn in your real-world life, where the vast, vast majority of the planet ignores you and the few that don't ignore you are either working with, or related to, you.

                          So you come here, where you aren't ignored and our words have no true consequence to your day-to-day life. Not to watch the clown show, but to be the ass you can't be in the real world and to watch how people respond. Safely. Virtually. Like a common internet coward.

                          Again, I don't think this is healthy... for you or the OT, but that's one persons opinion.

                          *Yes, I am "newish" here, but to a relative outsider it is shocking how much of the OT revolves around a single poster who is universally disliked. Not even Alexander's Horse or Agathon dominated the OT as you do... and they were nowhere near as disliked as you are, not even close. The best example I can come up with is Ming, but then again much of the reaction to him was in relation to his role as a moderator, not that people disliked him in general. People here... by your design and desire... detest you.

                          Congratulations. Mission accomplished.

                          Comment


                          • This is why I've had Kid on ignore for a very long time now. When there's so little activity in the OT as it is, his frothing is amplified.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JohnT View Post

                              But you can do that elsewhere, with a larger group of clowns. Twitter. Facebook. Offtopic.com. You've exhausted the opportunities here... congratulations, you have successfully made the posters at Apolyton.net think you're an idiot, and you have successfully made your opinions of us well-known.

                              I don't buy the clown-show theory, not in the slightest. I do buy the mental disorder theory, and I do buy the theory that you get validation from coming here because so much of the OT's activity comes from you, responses to you, and discussions about you. "Kidiot" references abound in the moderation thread. Your threads here are the longest and most active. You have, in many ways, turned the OT into the Kidicious forum*... with a few sidebar discussions, true, but the majority of the activity centers upon you, and that is why you come here: to achieve the validation that you are unable to earn in your real-world life, where the vast, vast majority of the planet ignores you and the few that don't ignore you are either working with, or related to, you.

                              So you come here, where you aren't ignored and our words have no true consequence to your day-to-day life. Not to watch the clown show, but to be the ass you can't be in the real world and to watch how people respond. Safely. Virtually. Like a common internet coward.

                              Again, I don't think this is healthy... for you or the OT, but that's one persons opinion.

                              *Yes, I am "newish" here, but to a relative outsider it is shocking how much of the OT revolves around a single poster who is universally disliked. Not even Alexander's Horse or Agathon dominated the OT as you do... and they were nowhere near as disliked as you are, not even close. The best example I can come up with is Ming, but then again much of the reaction to him was in relation to his role as a moderator, not that people disliked him in general. People here... by your design and desire... detest you.

                              Congratulations. Mission accomplished.
                              K
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

                                That's hilarious. After the midterms are over? When they lose control of the House and possibly the Senate? Nunes own seat is in trouble... Andrew Janz is turning out to be a pretty strong challenger.
                                Seems like the senate can only do so much before the midterms ... and they had to prioritize to either work on the election of Kavanaugh as supreme judge, or on the impeachment of Rosenstein. Kavanaugh seems to be more important to them.

                                Also I guess they rightly they fear the negative impact that Rosensteins impeachment may have on the midterms (and therefore their own (re)elections
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X