Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Not all the time ...
    but with a tracki record of, so far, almost 300 unique statements that were at least "mostly false", but usually even "completely false" or "pants on fire" absolute fabrications, the probability of Donnie lying is rather high (especially as his lie statistics usually doesn't list repetitions of already uttered lies)
    (I may admit, however, that sometimes his false statements aren 't outright lies, but rather result from his lack of education and general knowledge about things going on in the world)

For you every accusation against a republican is a lie (no matter how many different people bring forth the same accusation against him), whereas every accusation against a Democrat is the truth ... that became very clear at the end of the last year (case of Roy Moore and the like)
    No. You just lied more. Just nevermind.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You are right, I expressed myself incorrectly in the last part (after all, you don't have any problems with accusations against the Republican Mueller or death jokes about the republican senator McCain).

So I express mysefl more correctly:

For you every accusation against a Trumpist republican is a lie (no matter how many different people bring forth the same accusation against him), whereas every accusation against a Democrat (or a Republican who is opposed to Trump) is the truth ... that became very clear at the end of the last year (case of Roy Moore and the like)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You are right, I expressed myself incorrectly in the last part (after all, you don't have any problems with accusations against the Republican Mueller or death jokes about the republican senator McCain).

So I express mysefl more correctly:

For you every accusation against a Trumpist republican is a lie (no matter how many different people bring forth the same accusation against him), whereas every accusation against a Democrat (or a Republican who is opposed to Trump) is the truth ... that became very clear at the end of the last year (case of Roy Moore and the like)

You obviously don't understand the problem of being a liar accusing people of lying so ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Trump is actually up to over 4300 documented and proven lies since takinh office.
            But he's not lying... in his own mind. LOL

That's why he's extremely delusional. Like Kidiot.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You obviously don't understand the problem of being a liar accusing people of lying so ....
              Well you back a lying ******* (Trump). And you lie about blocking people on here. So how can you throw stones from a glass house?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post

Well you back a lying ******* (Trump). And you lie about blocking people on here. So how can you throw stones from a glass house?
                'cause he's the Kidiot and not doing so would ruin his reputation?
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• um........sure, why not?

The booming business of luxury chicken diapers
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Pretty ****ty night for republicans... while they did narrowly beat Danny O'Connor in that deeply conservative district in Ohio, the turn-out figures for republicans is particularly depressing in Michigan and Ohio. It doesn't bode well even in the 12th district for republicans when the higher turn-out midterm comes rolling along. The district will go right back to the polls in three months. And as of this post, democrats have had close to 100,000 more voters turn-out in the Michigian primaries than republicans have done in their own.

Wisconsin and Michigan are two states that most likely will tilt heavily back to democrats, after a strong string of democrat wins in those states.

Oh here is an actual link for all results if you're curious...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...uri-washington

Republicans across the board are way down in turn-out.

Comment

• By the way, Missouri voters just killed the state's "right to work [be an economic slave]" law.

HUGE victory for unions, after the stupidity of the Supreme Court.

Proposition A failed 60-39%. Not even close. Hopefully they send McCaskill back to the Senate in November too.

https://fox4kc.com/2018/08/07/missou...-work-measure/

Pretty surprising for such a red state.

Maybe if republicans stopped peddling this garbage, and let people vote on it... they may be shocked at the results.

Comment

• Reports that when Judge Ellis told prosecutor to stop trying to get Manafort to compose a story the prosecutor looked away, starting to cry. Judge Ellis then said, "Look at me. LOOK AT ME!"

Comment

• Let me guess ... story that originated from Infowars, Sean Hannity or a similar "trustworthy" source
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• It's a real story, from Bloomberg. However ... the Judge is basically saying Manafort is guilty and the case doesn't need to be so round-about.

“I remember the stress and I remember the pressure,’’ he said. “This is a stressful time. So I understand that. But I’m trying to minimize the stress time is all I’m trying to do. And I think we can do it. I don’t think this case is as complex as it could be made to be.’’

Comment

• "Can we just get on with the sentencing? I've got a life you know!"

Comment

• Ah, O.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X