Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

I figure when Trump and the Republicans gets taken down, Kid will disappear for a while and return as radical neo-centrist.
    Or he will go communist again and will join Serb i9n his support of Putin and the russian Communists/Stalinists
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Michael Cohen is under investigation for tax fraud...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

It's like everyone of Trump's former colleagues are guilty of some crime that could send them to jail for more than just a few years...

The whole lid on this entire mess needs to be blown off.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Or he will go communist again and will join Serb i9n his support of Putin and the russian Communists/Stalinists
        What's going to happen to you? Will you believe in your conspiracy theory forever despite having no evidence, and despite the fact that the investigators violated ever rule and form of moral decency?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no! The 'block' has slipped off! Everyone is stoopid except me! No one understand... Dumb dumb libertards.. The seal is breached... My eyes... Aeson save me!!!

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          The very idea that a person must agree with something that you fez and rah believe

• Giancarlo
          Giancarlo commented
          Editing a comment
          Kid always lies about who he has on block. Like the rest of the garbage he posts on here.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

What's going to happen to you? Will you believe in your conspiracy theory forever despite having no evidence, and despite the fact that the investigators violated ever rule and form of moral decency?
        Did the Starr investigation of Bill Clinton violate every rule and form of moral decency?
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          https://www.thedailybeast.com/new-po...a=twitter_page

We as a country have a giant proble. In that about 20% of the population are complete drooling idiots. 43% of Republicans want to give Trump the power to shut down media outlets he does not like.
          Seems to me that there are more drooling idiots that believe that Trump colluded with Russia. Oh wait, ... sorry you're one of them.

Comment

Did the Starr investigation of Bill Clinton violate every rule and form of moral decency?
            I was talking about the FBI and DoJ.

Comment

I was talking about the FBI and DoJ.
              I as well ... both special investigations ... just that both targeted different presidents

Comment

I as well ... both special investigations ... just that both targeted different presidents
                Ok, what did Ken Starr do? Obviously my position is that it's just another absurd false equivalency. So predictable too.

Comment

• On a sidenote:
                  Happy birthday to Robert Mueller, a true american hero

https://twitter.com/kpwalling/status...81484559462401

Comment

• By next year, he'll have forgotten what it was like to be a free man.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ok, what did Ken Starr do? Obviously my position is that it's just another absurd false equivalency. So predictable too.
                      Well, he clearly overstepped the boundaries of his investigation, when he suddenly developed an interest in the things that Bill Clinton did with WH interns, cigars and blue flowered dresses

Comment

Well, he clearly overstepped the boundaries of his investigation, when he suddenly developed an interest in the things that Bill Clinton did with WH interns, cigars and blue flowered dresses
                        Lie. There was an ongoing case regarding Paula Jones, in which Clinton was accused of serious crimes. He lied under oath in that case.

Comment

• Kid... grasping at the straws now... talking about incidents that occured 20+ years ago.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Lie. There was an ongoing case regarding Paula Jones, in which Clinton was accused of serious crimes. He lied under oath in that case.
                            Cognitive and personality disorders? I mean, obviously one affects the other, true, but the manifestations here are fascinating.

Let's unpack these two posts:

1. A question feigning ignorance. (personality)
                            2. Followed by a stated position, even though the poster said he didn't know what happened. (personality)
                            3. An accusation (of sorts) thrown to the respondent (personality)
                            4. Another accusation! (personality)
                            5. Knowledge of the subject which proves a cognitive dissonance from point #1 (cognitive)
                            6. I have a feeling that, were I to search, this poster would have already argued that Trump is not subject to grand jury depositions... or any depositions... as President. I, however, don't want to dig through the posting history (Possible cognitive)
                            7. Regardless, the implication is that, according to this poster, a President is subject to depositions, is subject to normal rules and procedures, can commit crimes while in office, and can be subject to penalties of law for having violated said law while President. Which is useful to know. (Neither).

Comment

• This is an improvement for Kid. You should have seen his posts when he was a raving misogynist.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X