No announcement yet.

Thread for obviously newsworthy stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's seems to forget that period of his posting when he now claims how much he supports women, but of course short of being a feminist. Our Kidiot, never consistent in anything.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      He's seems to forget that period of his posting when he now claims how ch he supports women, but of course short of being a feminist. Our Kidiot, never consistent in anything.
      Of course even now the only women he supports are those in the Trump administration.
      He doesn't care a straw about harrassment of female members of the democrats.

Even worse, of course, women who accuse republican candidates (or republican members of the government) of sexual harrassment ...
      those, of course, cannot be victims for Kid, but must be liars (maybe even bought by the democrats in order to lie for them)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Yeah, that too.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Cognitive and personality disorders? I mean, obviously one affects the other, true, but the manifestations here are fascinating.

Let's unpack these two posts:

1. A question feigning ignorance. (personality)
          2. Followed by a stated position, even though the poster said he didn't know what happened. (personality)
          3. An accusation (of sorts) thrown to the respondent (personality)
          4. Another accusation! (personality)
          5. Knowledge of the subject which proves a cognitive dissonance from point #1 (cognitive)
          6. I have a feeling that, were I to search, this poster would have already argued that Trump is not subject to grand jury depositions... or any depositions... as President. I, however, don't want to dig through the posting history (Possible cognitive)
          7. Regardless, the implication is that, according to this poster, a President is subject to depositions, is subject to normal rules and procedures, can commit crimes while in office, and can be subject to penalties of law for having violated said law while President. Which is useful to know. (Neither).
          Wow! That's more bull**** than I've seen in a long time!
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Wow! That's more bull**** than I've seen in a long time!
            Confirmation that you don't read your own posts.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              To be fair, Kid's posts aren't usually that long.

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Of course even now the only women he supports are those in the Trump administration.
            He doesn't care a straw about harrassment of female members of the democrats.

Even worse, of course, women who accuse republican candidates (or republican members of the government) of sexual harrassment ...
            those, of course, cannot be victims for Kid, but must be liars (maybe even bought by the democrats in order to lie for them)

You accuse Trump of lying all the time. That's what you do, but you lie about people, making false accusations. And you lie about people to defend other lies that other people are telling about people. You yourself don't care about women and black people that are conservatives being mistreated, and you accuse me of that for no reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post

Confirmation that you don't read your own posts.
              Do you read your own posts ******?

Comment

• Really original. I'm waiting for "I'm rubber and you're glue"
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's like shooting fish in a barrel, with a shotgun, and a shallow barrel.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• DC Court orders DoJ to preserve Comey emails.

Comment

• Talk about a nothing burger

The Justice Department argued that an order compelling preservation of such records in Comey’s emails is unnecessary because there may not be any such emails that the FBI doesn’t already have in their possession. Also, the DOJ said that Comey already agreed to cooperate, so a court order is not needed.
                      Judge Kollar-Kotelly recognized the Justice Department’s points, but said that they didn’t make any argument for why a court order would cause any harm
                      The judge made clear that her decision is not based on such fears of evidence being destroyed or lost. She said in her order that this is not an indication that there is “any concern on the Court’s behalf that Defendant or Director Comey would lose or purposefully destroy responsive records.”
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You accuse Trump of lying all the time.
                        Not all the time ...
                        but with a tracki record of, so far, almost 300 unique statements that were at least "mostly false", but usually even "completely false" or "pants on fire" absolute fabrications, the probability of Donnie lying is rather high (especially as his lie statistics usually doesn't list repetitions of already uttered lies)
                        (I may admit, however, that sometimes his false statements aren 't outright lies, but rather result from his lack of education and general knowledge about things going on in the world)

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        That's what you do, but you lie about people, making false accusations. And you lie about people to defend other lies that other people are telling about people. You yourself don't care about women and black people that are conservatives being mistreated, and you accuse me of that for no reason.
                        For you every accusation against a republican is a lie (no matter how many different people bring forth the same accusation against him), whereas every accusation against a Democrat is the truth ... that became very clear at the end of the last year (case of Roy Moore and the like)
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

On a sidenote:
                          Happy birthday to Robert Mueller, a true american hero

https://twitter.com/kpwalling/status...81484559462401
                          It is amazing how supposed law and order Republicans all are against law enforcement and how they attack the media for daring to tell the truth yet idiots like Kid never question. Ever.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not all the time ...
                            but with a tracki record of, so far, almost 300 unique statements that were at least "mostly false", but usually even "completely false" or "pants on fire" absolute fabrications, the probability of Donnie lying is rather high (especially as his lie statistics usually doesn't list repetitions of already uttered lies)
                            (I may admit, however, that sometimes his false statements aren 't outright lies, but rather result from his lack of education and general knowledge about things going on in the world)

For you every accusation against a republican is a lie (no matter how many different people bring forth the same accusation against him), whereas every accusation against a Democrat is the truth ... that became very clear at the end of the last year (case of Roy Moore and the like)
                            Trump is actually up to over 4300 documented and proven lies since takinh office.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

Trump is actually up to over 4300 documented and proven lies since takinh office.
                              Guess that`s with repetitions (and lies out of the internet) then?

According to all we have seen from Donnie, that makes sense ... would make an average of 10 lies or other false statemente per day for him

Comment

Working...
                              X