Solomwi RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solomwi RIP

I don't know the details, but William Solomon passed away this weekend. He was 36.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Oh, I am sorry.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Seriously? ****. That's awful.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wow, very young. That's tragic.
        So sorry to hear.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That's a short life to live. I hope it had enough experiences to make it worthwhile.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Felch, how did you find out?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  Felch, how did you find out?
                  We're facebook friends with him. His friends and family are posting on his wall.

William Solomon is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with William Solomon and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

William Solomon, who went by Billy, passed away this weekend. Cumberland Law Grad of 2008, and one of the best people to hang out with when a few beers were being had. A genuine soul, a kind heart, and a good man. Gonna miss him.

I remember meeting Billy in law school. Chatting with him for good long whiles about random things. Always the nicest guy. Always a good guy to talk to. Smart. Kind. A the best heart. I often think of him, and I often thought I needed to give him a call. I wish I had. I already miss him, and now I'll just have to keep missing him. My love and thoughts go to his family, who I only met briefly, but I can tell you Billy touched the lives of a lot of people that I don't even think he realized.

He just stopped breathing, apparently.

Far too young...he was a great guy.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

very sorry to hear.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

WILLIAM REDDING SOLOMON

BIRMINGHAM. . .William Redding (Billy) Solomon, a resident of Birmingham, formerly of Dothan, died Saturday, September 22, 2012, at his home. He was 36.

Funeral services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, September 25, 2012, in the First United Methodist Church of Dothan with Reverend Dr. James B. Sanders, III and Reverend Dr. Christian Eckert officiating. Burial will follow in Gardens of Memory, between Dothan and Headland. Holman-Headland Mortuary is in charge of funeral arrangements. The family will receive friends from 12:30 until 2:00 P.M. Tuesday in the parlor of the First United Methodist Church. At other times, the family will be at the home of his parents, Art and Jeanie Solomon, 2021 Stonebridge Road, Dothan.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Attn: Donor Services, P.O. Box 650309, Dallas, Texas 75265-0309 or to the Wiregrass Humane Society, P.O. Box 1045, Dothan, AL 36302 or the charity of your choice.

Billy Solomon was born and reared in Dothan where he was a graduate of Houston Academy. He furthered his education by receiving a degree in Chemical Engineering from Auburn University and later received a Juris Doctorate from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. He was employed as an attorney with the law firm of Shealy, Crum & Pike. Billy formerly lived in Dothan, Auburn and Edmond, Oklahoma before moving to Birmingham nine years ago. He was a member of First United Methodist Church of Dothan, Alabama Bar Association, and Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity. Billy was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Emory and Elsie Solomon and his maternal grandfather, William Nordan.

Surviving relatives include his wife, Stacey Hartley Solomon, and a step-son, Preston Smith, both of Vestavia Hills; his parents, Art and Jeanie Nordan Solomon, Dothan; a sister, Claire Solomon Machamer (Greg), Birmingham; a brother, Tim Solomon (Molly), Brooklyn, NY; maternal grandmother, Vicki Nordan, Abbeville; a nephew, James Redding Machamer, Birmingham.

Serving as active pallbearers will be John David Boone, Hasting Sykes, Tim Cook, Matthew Laymon, Will Shurtz and Travis Keith. Serving as honorary pallbearers will be the partners and employees of Shealy, Crum & Pike.

HOLMAN HEADLAND MORTUARY IS IN CHARGE OF FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS. PHONE 334-693-3371. You may sign a guest register at www.holmanmortuaries.com.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

****. He was one of the very few of us *******s that I actually liked.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

RIP... so young... so sad...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

RIP
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Goodbye, friend.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                              X